The Student Room Group

New UCAS account for Re-Application

Do I need to make a new UCAS account to reapply?

The UCAS ID which is given to me when I try to make a new application is different for the new application than my old application, so I was wondering if its still required to make a new account here.
When did you previously apply?
Original post by ItalianAgent0294

The UCAS ID which is given to me when I try to make a new application is different for the new application than my old application, so I was wondering if its still required to make a new account here.

This auto-generated - once UCAS has pricessed/checked your application, it will link the two applications and reassisgn you your old number.
Original post by PQ
When did you previously apply?

Last year, 2022 entry.
Original post by McGinger
This auto-generated - once UCAS has pricessed/checked your application, it will link the two applications and reassisgn you your old number.

I understand so then I must make a new account then?
Last year, 2022 entry.

Then you should be able to just use your existing ucas hub login to create a 2023 cycle application.
Original post by PQ
Then you should be able to just use your existing ucas hub login to create a 2023 cycle application.

Oh okay so I can just use the same UCAS hub account to apply again then, it won't matter?
Oh okay so I can just use the same UCAS hub account to apply again then, it won't matter?

Yep. That’s the whole point for UCAS moving to the new hub (from the old Apply and Track).
you set up your hub login and then can add applications for multiple cycles/types of applications linked to one login (and it copies across some of your information from your hub account into each application so you don’t start from scratch each time).

If you can’t see how to make a 2023 cycle application on your hub then give ucas a ring
Original post by PQ
Yep. That’s the whole point for UCAS moving to the new hub (from the old Apply and Track).
you set up your hub login and then can add applications for multiple cycles/types of applications linked to one login (and it copies across some of your information from your hub account into each application so you don’t start from scratch each time).

If you can’t see how to make a 2023 cycle application on your hub then give ucas a ring

Yeah I can make one I see, so it will just assign me a new UCAS ID then.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending