Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So then. Who has faked sickies? Watch

• View Poll Results: So then. Who has faked sickies?
    Only once
    9.68%
    Every sports day
    9.68%
    test day
    0%
    forgot to bring in big piece of homework
    32.26%
    other reason (please state)
    25.81%
    NEVER!
    22.58%

ReputationRep:
    So then. Who has faked sickies?

Or are you generally completely angelic.

I have once.

Sports day in Year 5. I think my mum twigged it though.

That is the only one.

ReputationRep:
    Many a time.

ReputationRep:
    Many a time.
    Details?

ReputationRep:
    Never. Well not yet, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah all the time in 6th form...."sorry I didn't turn up to your french grammar lesson sir, very bad headache, came over me suddenly, had to go home..."

ReputationRep:
    :shh: :ninja: i did....

ReputationRep:
    All the time from work, not so much from school though. I used to excuse myself from P.E if it happened to be in the afternoon though. The teachers knew the notes were written by me, but meh, my form tutor was lovely and gave me an exeat slip all the same.

ReputationRep:
    When I spend all night on here then get like 3 hours sleep and think "Oh I cba at all" and roll over and go back to sleep .

Done this like 5 times so far this year. Tut tut.

ReputationRep:
    I used to LOADS. sports day, if i had a test i knew i was gonna fail, hadn't done my homework, couldnt be bothered to go, etc.etc.. i used to really hate school / going to school. I couldn't put a figure on how many times i bunked off cause it really is high.

Not really sure which poll option to tick as there isn't an 'all of the above & more' option!

ReputationRep:
    I used to excuse myself from P.E if it happened to be in the afternoon though. The teachers knew the notes were written by me, but meh, my form tutor was lovely and gave me an exeat slip all the same.
    The trick is, get your parents to write one, cut off the date and photocopy it. Don't say I told you.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I used to take quite a lot of days off. Wasn't a fan of school.

ReputationRep:
    Well, this one time I did and boy I got this huuuuge rush. So I did it again and again but the high got boring so I kill people now.

DONT SKIVE IT'S A GATEWAY TO MURDER.

ReputationRep:
    I have recurring D of E -itis.
    x

ReputationRep:
    I usually take a sickie about once every half term. I always miss Thurdays as we have the most boring subjects and there are no frees plus i have to do my enrichment after school.

On thursdays, i have:
    - Computing - Where the teacher does not seem to have a clue about computers.
    - Economics - Where most of the class are gayers.
    - Chemistry - Where we're always held in late by our freshie of a teacher.
    - Biology - Where the teacher just goes on for aggges and i've been moved so that i have sit on my own .

Man, life's hard :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Sports day years 9, 10 and 11. Although I regret not going in year 11 because there was beef and I missed it.
    There teachers didn't bother with me they knew I wasn't 'interested in sports' as my mother said at parents evening.

ReputationRep:
    I did once. It was great, I played on Sims 2 all day.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.