The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Robbie10538
I'm going to the Student Earth Summit London 2008 next week. A two day event, we get lots of expert speakers and debates.

Anyone else going?

I'm going! :woo: :smile:
Reply 2
Robbie10538
I'm going to the Student Earth Summit London 2008 next week. A two day event, we get lots of expert speakers and debates.

Anyone else going?

I went today. How did you find it?
Reply 3
Yeah I thought it was interesting. It was classed as a 'chemistry' trip in our school. I think our greedy chemistry department stole it from the geography one. It was a fun experience especially to go with friends, nice thing to put on CV as well. I found the Irish person hillarious!
Reply 4
Robbie10538
Yeah I thought it was interesting. It was classed as a 'chemistry' trip in our school. I think our greedy chemistry department stole it from the geography one. It was a fun experience especially to go with friends, nice thing to put on CV as well. I found the Irish person hillarious!

:smile: I found it fun and really interesting as well, though slightly harrowing! I was one of the poor unfortunates giving a talk - I suppose a good opportunity to share what I feel about it all with like-minded people! It was fun. :smile:
Reply 5
Ah yes- our school did a talk but I wasn't in it. We were first. Were you the 'eco-squad' school by any chance?

Latest