Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The real Health and Relationships Thread. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Yes but they are getting younger anyway, he might as well know the truth :ninja:
    yeah but he's tell his friends and some parents would complain. hmmm

I know he calls sex "jiggy" from getting jiggy, and he knows that sex is rude, involves nakedness: "rudey nudey" and makes babies. But he doesn't know how. Which is why I am reluctant in explaining what sperm is.

He used to think to get a woman pregnant you cut her head off, put a baby down there and glue her head back on with pritt stick. But he said cellotape would be ok too.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Going to get some more studying done
    and what makes you seem ?
    Ahh man I feel for ya, whats making me happy, well just been a very good day today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)

I know he calls sex "jiggy" from getting jiggy, and he knows that sex is rude, involves nakedness: "rudey nudey" and makes babies. But he doesn't know how. Which is why I am reluctant in explaining what sperm is.

He used to think to get a woman pregnant you cut her head off, put a baby down there and glue her head back on with pritt stick. But he said cellotape would be ok too.
    Haha, your family sounds excellent.

If it was me, I'd say something like "no, that's called a computer, not a ***, silly."

Although I might not be the best to ask, as I taught all my younger siblings all the rude words I knew, as soon as I knew them.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)

See he already knows some basics dare I say it stuff the parents he might as well learn now :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fisherman)
    Haha, your family sounds excellent.

If it was me, I'd say something like "no, that's called a computer, not a ***, silly."
    haha we're 'different' but entertaining I s'pose.

Yeah maybe I should just try and help him come up with another nickname for it. Or maybe he'll forget it soon enough.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think I have parkinsons. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    See he already knows some basics dare I say it stuff the parents he might as well learn now :ninja:
    Noo I can't because when he gets an erection it won't be this funny innocent magic willy he thinks he has, he'll realise what it's for. It'll be like telling him santa isn't real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    I think I have parkinsons. :sad:
    No baby making then!

What are your symptoms?

ReputationRep:
    Shaky hands. :gasp:

Plx make babies. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Finally! Somewhere I can get some real, deep, meaningful advice........

Last summer all my friends died and became anorexic as a result..... anyway, to cut a long story short; I ended up having gay sex with a random stranger's dog..........any advice?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The_Gene_Genie)
    Finally! Somewhere I can get some real, deep, meaningful advice........

Last summer all my friends died and became anorexic as a result..... anyway, to cut a long story short; I ended up having gay sex with a random stranger's dog..........any advice?
    WHat was it like shagging a random stanger's dog?

ReputationRep:
    WHat was it like shagging a random stanger's dog?
    Strangely sickening.... I thought it would be enjoyable, but it seems dogging isn't for me.............

Any advice?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Strangely sickening.... I thought it would be enjoyable, but it seems dogging isn't for me.............

Any advice?
    My advice would be feel proud on what you did, least you tried it and figured out it wasn't for you.

ReputationRep:
    My advice would be feel proud on what you did, least you tried it and figured out it wasn't for you.
    Thanks, that's really made me feel better about myself; and the catting...........

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend says I suck at dirty talk. How can I unleash my inner ho? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    You could try what I did...........(see posts above)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It's better than shagging a cat

ReputationRep:
    It's better than shagging a cat
    Got that right.......

ReputationRep:
    You could try what I did...........(see posts above)
    I should have sex with a dog? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    You could go to your GP?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.