The real Health and Relationships Thread. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    You could go to your GP?
    I don't want to talk dirty with him. :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    I don't want to talk dirty with him. :no:
    Then I'm not sure what else you do in the ten minute appointments.

Hang on, I'll just check, is this genuine or joking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    Then I'm not sure what else you do in the ten minute appointments.

Hang on, I'll just check, is this genuine or joking?
    Nah, he really told me I sucked at it! I can't help it I'm inexperienced. The *******. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Is 'he' BigScouser?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Gene_Genie)
    Is 'he' BigScouser?
    That's confidential.

ReputationRep:
    I'll keep it secret, Amanda

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter who it is!

ReputationRep:
    It does, Amanda

ReputationRep:
    Just tell this virgin how to talk like a slut.

ReputationRep:
    Sure, Amanda

ReputationRep:
    Sure what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    The *******. :rolleyes:
    I think you'll find that the correct term is 'little ****' :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigScouser)
    I think you'll find that the correct term is 'little ****' :p:
    :rofl: Stop post stalking!

ReputationRep:
    yaaaaaaaay love this thread i can say whatever the **** i want without getting warned........ well almost

ReputationRep:
    the girl i'm with wont talk to me anymore, without a reason as well??? :s:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Artemidoros.]the girl i'm with wont talk to me anymore, without a reason as well??? :s:[/QUOTE

Erm, maybe you are less than fragrant?

Maybe you don't spoil her any more

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know a good tree surgeon? I've got a pair of legs that need cutting down to size so I can fit into a pair of Primark jeans :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigScouser)
    Anyone know a good tree surgeon? I've got a pair of legs that need cutting down to size so I can fit into a pair of Primark jeans :p:
    But what if your fiancee likes your height?

ReputationRep:
    my friend wanted to buy my cat from me. i love my cat so i said no. he kept going on and on about it trying to get me to sell it to him. for some reason he wanted it so much he asked me to name a price. he doesn't have that much money and tbh i didn't really want to sell it so i said i would do it for an hour alone with his girlfriend and i could do anything i wanted to her. obviously i was joking but he just texted me telling her he asked her and she said yes, apparently she wants it as well. it doesn't look like they are joking either.

so should i?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acherontia Styx)
    my friend wanted to buy my cat from me. i love my cat so i said no. he kept going on and on about it trying to get me to sell it to him. for some reason he wanted it so much he asked me to name a price. he doesn't have that much money and tbh i didn't really want to sell it so i said i would do it for an hour alone with his girlfriend and i could do anything i wanted to her. obviously i was joking but he just texted me telling her he asked her and she said yes, apparently she wants it as well. it doesn't look like they are joking either.

so should i?
    this once happened to me except it was kinda different because i was walking down the street and these chicks stopped me to tell me i was hot, the usual and said they wanted sex with me so i said if they made me the world's biggest hot dog out of gold i would be like ok. so next day im lyin in bed with headphones blastin sum good **** and i see a crane outside. i go outside totally naked (my neighbours pay me coupla hundred bucks when i go outside naked cos im so hot) and i see a crane. I remember i forgot my headphones so i go back inside the house to get my headphones so i grab the headphones then look out of the window again and see a crane. i go outside totally naked (my neighbours pay me coupla hundred bucks when i go outside naked cos im so hot) and i see a crane. A gust of wind blows my headphones out of my hand so i have to walk back inside to get my headphones again so i go back inside the house to get my headphones so i grab the headphones then look out of the window again and see a crane. i go outside totally naked (my neighbours pay me coupla hundred bucks when i go outside naked cos im so hot) and i see a crane. A gust of wind blows my headphones out of my hand so i have to walk back inside to get my headphones againso i go back inside the house to get my headphones so i grab the headphones then look out of the window again and see a crane. i go outside totally naked (my neighbours pay me coupla hundred bucks when i go outside naked cos im so hot) and i see a crane. A gust of wind blows my headphones out of my hand so i have to walk back inside to get my headphones again.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.