The Student Room Group

Please recommend me SCIENCE revision websites/youtube

Hi
Currently in Year 10, can anyone recommend me any science websites? I come to think that there are a lot of maths revision online which probably explains why the revision guides are useless.

I am thinking of buying the CGP combined science foundation revision guide in-store however I want some websites for support (Like practice questions).

Original post by studyisnotbad
Hi
Currently in Year 10, can anyone recommend me any science websites? I come to think that there are a lot of maths revision online which probably explains why the revision guides are useless.

I am thinking of buying the CGP combined science foundation revision guide in-store however I want some websites for support (Like practice questions).

Primrose kitten is good. ESP if your are AQA.
Reply 2
Hi

Free Science Lesson are absolutely amazing ,and summarise the main/key point in less than 3-4 mins.
Original post by hs1233
Free Science Lesson are absolutely amazing ,and summarise the main/key point in less than 3-4 mins.

Thanks. Do you think CoggitoMaths is good as well?
Physics and maths tutor is useful for past papers. Or study mind.
Original post by Maximus The 1st
Physics and maths tutor is useful for past papers. Or study mind.

thanks will use them :smile: :smile:
Physicsandmathstutor, seneca learning, cognito, freesciencelessons
Hi

Heya!
There are lots of free science resources online! I would recommend not limiting yourself to only one source :h: If you are looking for free past papers and revision notes, Study Mind offers free revision material for chem, bio and physics all separated by topics. Approaching topics 1 by 1 while having practice questions (with solutions) will help you with understanding the topic + style of questions on that topic better. If you are looking for past papers by year, then I would recommend checking out Physics and Maths tutor (though I would recommend saving those for practice closer to exam time so that you can really test yourself)! There are also online courses you can sign up for with tons (sadly not for free though) but there should be enough of revision material online for free.

Youtube is a big source of science revision material as well. For that I would recommend trying out a few and seeing who works for you the best :h: To get you started, Study Mind also has its own youtube channel but do explore more, just search GCSE sciences and watch some vids!

I hope this helps!
Milena G.
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest