Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay peeps,
    Anyone know a site where I can get some pink or red skullcandy full metal jacket 9mm earphones for friday. But I have got to have them for Friday as I am going to Germany for 2 weeks.
    rep for anyone with a good suggestion
    thanks,
    Afton xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    For sound quality - Sennheisers are better value for money

ReputationRep:
    creative EP-830

ReputationRep:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skullcandy-J.../dp/B000OYFPRA

There we are

ReputationRep:
    +1 for sennhisser (something like the CX400/500 will absolutely trounce the skullcandys - which aren't known for having the best quality ever)

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty sure play.com has some

ReputationRep:
    Skullcandy FMJ's are awesome btw. I got some recently and they are so, so good. I've had bose headphones and I actually prefer these.

I got mine from play.com. Hope you get them.

ReputationRep:
    HMV have a large selection of Skull Candy headphones in store FYI.

ReputationRep:
    Skullcandy are horribly uncomfortable, in my own personal experience.

ReputationRep:
    never heard skullcandy just thought they just marketed for youth people that are made to think they're good. Sennheiser I never liked the sound of, all their products sound muffled, no clarity, bass emphasizes too much and ruins your mid-range.

For Earphones... I'll happily stiCC to my Etymotic ER-4P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 30, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.