Elephant and Castle Watch

mikniuke
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Is it just me or is that tube station really confusing? There's a market and shopping centre and underground. Well i was looking for that underground for like 20mins today, just walking in circles and i just couldn't find it! I felt sooo stupid! I did follow the arrows but they didn't lead anywhere So i took a bus at the end lol :blush:
pork products
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I thought it was a pub
Undiscovery
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
....it's a confusing tube station?
pcok
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol, there are like 3 entrances aren't there? Maybe more? Mind you, the first time I used it was coming out of the station, so maybe that's why it was easy to find the way back.
Amanda
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bond Street has a shopping center thing right? I never found that station confusing..

Mastermind`
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Indeed. I expected lots of elephants and castles when I went there. I was disappointed.
mikniuke
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by pcok)
Lol, there are like 3 entrances aren't there? Maybe more? Mind you, the first time I used it was coming out of the station, so maybe that's why it was easy to find the way back.

Lucky u!
HumanNature
Report 10 years ago
Wow, I never knew what it was. When I get on the subway and it says "going to Elephant and Castle" I always wonder what it is. :\
Sine
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol.Never been there or at least,I don't remember going there.Its on the Central line I think..
Bubblebee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bond street totally stumped me today. I could not for the life of me work out how I managed to keep getting out onto the street again :o:
kat2pult
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haha, yeah it can be quite confusing! Head towards the roundabout though, not the shopping centre. You'll see the entrances from there! There are 2 you can see from the roundabout. An entrance for the northern line, and t'other for the bakerloo but you can change once you're inside.

The shopping centre in kinda rubbish, eh?
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Avoid changing at Bank Station; it's an underground maze.
Dr. Robotnik
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You walk out of the train station and keep walking straight, i.e. don't go down the escalators into the market! The tube station is right outside. I understand how someone who is new to the station might get confused, though.
Ducklighter
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol. I understand where it is.

Then I have to catch the bus to Kings College, then I get confused :/
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I ended up at Elephant + Castle last Friday night. I had to get a lift down to the platform. Whilst waiting for the lift, I missed my tube:mad: Then at the other end, I lost my ticket. Stupid station
fraternité
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Old Street's a bit of a pain to figure out which of the 89456984568975649 exits you need to take, too.
Chrisateen
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The roundabout is even more confusing. Once I visted my great Aunty with my mum and sister. Dragging our luggage along the middle of the roundabout not knowing where we were going and looked like tuorist idiots :giggle:

Has anyone been to waterloo around 8-10am. I get the bus past waterloo station and it is soo busy its like a mad house
Apocalypte
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dammit, I clicked on this thread thinking it'd be about the restaurant in Temple Bar.

They do glorious chicken wings. :yep:
fleur_de_haine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Eek, I just don't like the fact that it's one of those elevator stations!
Big Kabz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Old Street roundabout isn't that confusing. I used to go past that every time I went to college. CITY AND ISLINGTON
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (124)
18.48%
No (406)
60.51%
Not really bothered about them (141)
21.01%

Watched Threads