Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
    I ended up at Elephant + Castle last Friday night. I had to get a lift down to the platform. Whilst waiting for the lift, I missed my tube:mad: Then at the other end, I lost my ticket. Stupid station
    You were late, you were careless but you need to blame it on something else?

ReputationRep:
    I dont know about the tube station or anything. But I do like the elephant with the little castle on his back .I remember seeing it years ago when I went past on a coach.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Haha, yeah it can be quite confusing! Head towards the roundabout though, not the shopping centre. You'll see the entrances from there! There are 2 you can see from the roundabout. An entrance for the northern line, and t'other for the bakerloo but you can change once you're inside.

The shopping centre in kinda rubbish, eh?
    Aw, thank youu!!! xx I didn't really paid attention to the mall, i was just looking for the arrows, lol And everything was closing up even though it was before 5pm O_o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fraternité)
    Old Street's a bit of a pain to figure out which of the 89456984568975649 exits you need to take, too.
    Yeah, i know, right? Lucky me, though - whenever i needed it go there, i would always be visiting my brother in his work, so i always needed just one exit :whew:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocalypte)
    Dammit, I clicked on this thread thinking it'd be about the restaurant in Temple Bar.

They do glorious chicken wings. :yep:

Lol Well, sorry for dissapointing u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Careles?? Hey, things happen! Everyone loses their ticket at some point in their lives :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikniuke)
    Careles?? Hey, things happen! Everyone loses their ticket at some point in their lives :erm:
    Yes, but most people aren't childish enough to blame it on the ******* station.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sine)
    Lol.Never been there or at least,I don't remember going there.Its on the Central line I think..
    Its on the Northern and Bakerloo Lines!

I hate the area! Its so disgusting and dirty!

Now Angel Station on the Northern Line is clean and nice and looks good.

Look

Local Area of Angel:

Now Look at Elephant...

Outside:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by London271)

Look

Local Area of Angel:

Now Look at Elephant...

Outside:
    why do you love Angel so much? :confused: it's just a tube station, get over it.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Surprise! There r so many stations as bad as Elephant n Castle, mayb worse and as good as Angel :?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by London271)

Look

Local Area of Angel:

Now Look at Elephant...

Outside:
    Lol oh:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    It's a long story as to how I ended up at Elephant & Castle anyway, which wasn't my fault. I got there with 4 minutes until the next tube. Whilst waiting for the lift, the tube came. Anyway, long story short, I got home in the end so that's all that matters

ReputationRep:
    Is that the one where you have to kind of go round a corner by a building that looks like a pub to get there? Me and my dad took ages trying to find it a few weeks ago when we were there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bohemian_like_you)
    Is that the one where you have to kind of go round a corner by a building that looks like a pub to get there? Me and my dad took ages trying to find it a few weeks ago when we were there!
    Erm, i don't know, i didn't notice any "pub", but there's a market outside and a tunnel that has walls drawn all over them (does that make any sense?) and a shopping centre ;D

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.