Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    :mad: I can’t believe how evil his mother was. He was such a beautiful baby, seen the picture today on the news. I can’t stop crying, there’s NOTHING in my power to change anything in this corrupt society! :no:

I can’t help it but I am really upset. WHY, WOULD ANYONE HURT A VUNERABLE BABY?

ReputationRep:
    because they are ****** up in the head...

ReputationRep:
    The boy was on the child protection register and was seen about twice a week by health or social workers while he was on the register.
    Wtf

ReputationRep:
    whats this story about baby p ?

Can someone summarize it in a couple of words?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anabolicator)

google is your friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anabolicator)

a beautiful baby killed violently by her 17yr mother, and her boyfriend, who couldnt read.
    Baby P was only around 17 months old, he looks adorable and so innocent in the picture. RIP baby P , hes in a better place now.

ReputationRep:
    God rest baby P's soul
    ive heard parts of the whole story
    but a baby being killed is awful nontheless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summer24)
    a beautiful baby killed violently by her 17yr mother, and her boyfriend, who couldnt read.
    Baby P was only around 17 months old, he looks adorable and so innocent in the picture. RIP baby P , hes in a better place now.
    And apparently had 60 visits from Social Services. :no:

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand how they could miss it?

(Original post by Summer24)
    Is the mother 17 or 27? . .I have been hearing a variety of numbers in regards to this case over the past week.

And yea I have to agree, it a shocking case and its been baffling me how on earth can people be soooo cruel to that poor lil boy? . . there are women out there who would do anything in their power to have a child and such people go and do that to a poor lil 17yr month old baby - poor mite.

(Original post by Sine)
    I don't understand how they could miss it?
    Nor me . . .

Its shocking

ReputationRep:
    This is such a sad story, i cannot believe social services let it get that bad. Or that another human being could be so cruel. Some people really are disgusting. Not enough words could describe how low people like this are.

Im pretty sure the mother was older than 17, although i could be wrong.

Here some pictures of the injuries this poor lil boy suffered:

ReputationRep:
    how could his real dad/the social workers not have noticed anything!!

ReputationRep:
    It really makes you lose faith in human beings.

Baby P was also seen by a paediatrician who failed to diagnose a broken back.

What they did to that child was disgusting and incomprehensible.

ReputationRep:
    It's bloody awful, they (as in the scummy parents) should be have it done to them, see how they like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Here is a picture of the injuries this poor lil boy suffered:

every injury he suffered should be replicated on those 2 psychos who were living with him.
    ah i wont even get on a rant about the english legal system

(Original post by DancinBallerina)
    I couldn't even read all of that.

ReputationRep:
    So, so sad. I feel physically sick when I see the case on the News.

(Original post by an_end_has_a_start)
    every injury he suffered should be replicated on those 2 psychos who were living with him.
    ah i wont even get on a rant about the english legal system
    Yea - its sooo awful. It makes me incredibly sad to hear these people could do that to a baby, a baby for goodness sake. I mean what on earth were they thinking? . . :mad:

Social Services in this country IMO is a joke.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.