Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi i am wanting to know if Jane Horrocks uses Method acting? Or if there is any evidence anywhere that shows she uses her own knowledge of a situation to inform her roles. Doing a question on Stanislavski's Emotion Memory and need to know if Jane Horrocks would ever use such a device!! Have searched Google to no avail.

Thankyou all. I will rep you for the next 2 days if you find the right info!

Didn't know if this was the right place to post so please move of wrong!

ReputationRep:
    Replied.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyFencer)
    Replied.
    Proof that I replied :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol! Sorry not the reply and evidence i was hoping for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyFencer)
    Proof that I replied :p:
    :toofunny:

ERm in reply to OP, http://dir.salon.com/story/ent/featu..._am/print.html this has something on it about her using it when directed by a certain director.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou Woofums!! Also your sig makes me hungry for sugary delights!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.