Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by maria_b)
    hmmm its exactly what i thought as well....so what could that mean then if its not a guarantee of a place?
    well i had to choose an open day date before my interview...so it could jus be that

ReputationRep:
    hey people i got a question for you
    ive read through this thread and have realised that people who do not have maths at AS or Alevel are being called up for an interview to do that test...is this true?
    has anyone who is currently doing maths got called up for an interview yet?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    lol..everybody..i know people with maths who have been called up too

ReputationRep:
    i do maths and got called up, and in terms of the interview they said that before that had interviews in morning followed by tour in afternoon, but that meant less interviews so they said that this year they wanted more interviews so they split them up. I think every1 does get interviews hence why they split it up like this now.
    Well i was fortunate enough to have 2 interviewers who treated it as a nice informal chat ^^ so made me relax but we still talked about work exp personal statement etc. etc.

Qs Why kings
    why pharmacy
    what can you offer besides academic achievements?
    did you go for work exp?
    if so when where and what aspects do you think make a good pharmacist?
    what makes you gd at team work?
    do you do any extra curricular act?
    why do some patients not take the drugs and what are the consequences?
    How could you ensure/persuade that patients take their course of antibiotics etc.

stuff like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chibi-sama)
    i do maths and got called up, and in terms of the interview they said that before that had interviews in morning followed by tour in afternoon, but that meant less interviews so they said that this year they wanted more interviews so they split them up. I think every1 does get interviews hence why they split it up like this now.
    Well i was fortunate enough to have 2 interviewers who treated it as a nice informal chat ^^ so made me relax but we still talked about work exp personal statement etc. etc.

Qs Why kings
    why pharmacy
    what can you offer besides academic achievements?
    did you go for work exp?
    if so when where and what aspects do you think make a good pharmacist?
    what makes you gd at team work?
    do you do any extra curricular act?
    why do some patients not take the drugs and what are the consequences?
    How could you ensure/persuade that patients take their course of antibiotics etc.

stuff like that
    wow easy for some.. i had a nasty grilling session by one interviewer - he was a professor, and he was so uncomfortable to talk to lol. he didnt smile or anything, and you know how they are meant to encourage you to talk on, even if its not relevant - this one just shut me out as soon as it was apparent i wasn't directly answering his question.

all i can say is meeaniiee.

ReputationRep:
    Just heard back from KCL got ABB any1 else??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chibi-sama)
    Just heard back from KCL got ABB any1 else??
    hey well done thats good
    how was the math and english test...
    what kind of stuff came up there
    my interview is next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super'girl)
    hey well done thats good
    how was the math and english test...
    what kind of stuff came up there
    my interview is next week
    ty, the maths and english test was ok, maths is all about ratios so learn that well english was alright just make sure you read up and know how to define words in a certain amount of words. Also 2 or 3 easy comprehension qs. Good luck the 2 who interviewed me were realyl nice ppl!!!

ReputationRep:
    yezzir abb offer

shout out 2 skysantosh fo tha major help

interview was good and surprisingly quick, tha test was easy lol

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else gotten a health questionnaire from Kings?
    Ive put kings as my insurance, and im not sure if i'm supposed to fill it out.

Please help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate_baby)
    has anyone else gotten a health questionnaire from Kings?
    Ive put kings as my insurance, and im not sure if i'm supposed to fill it out.

Please help!
    you only fill it in if it is your firm, it's my firm so i'm gonna be doing it soon what's your firm?

ReputationRep:
    im gonna have to fill it out aswell, its long really cant be bothered

ReputationRep:
    oh, phew! Thanx for that!

my firm is LSOP, (although i've gotten a lot of stuff from Kings and havent heard anything from LSOP since i've replied to my offers!)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yeah i got the questionnaire, gna fill it in soon probably haha

ReputationRep:
    Anyone rejecting the King's Interview???

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer ABB

but im rejecting kings, for manchester.

i want a proper uni feel, and i felt so tiny in london lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay7)
    Anyone rejecting the King's Interview???
    yh i might be even though im still waiting for one...i no where i want to go n thats not kings =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InDiAn GuNnEr)
    yh i might be even though im still waiting for one...i no where i want to go n thats not kings =)
    haha! I just rejected them today... Do you mind me asking where do you want to go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aliaaa)
    i got an offer ABB

but im rejecting kings, for manchester.

i want a proper uni feel, and i felt so tiny in london lol!
    aww.. good luck on Manchester!

ReputationRep:
    i havent heard from them at all :s except the acknowldgement letter..and why r they doing all these tests and stuff? cardiff is top for pharmacy [comparing to kings not being so great for it] and the interview [at cardiff] was so easy?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.