Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay7)
    haha! I just rejected them today... Do you mind me asking where do you want to go?
    um well i want to put nottingham as my firm and LSOP as my insurance...all i need now is to have kings reject me or give me an offer so i put down me firm and insurance in ucas and book my accomadation =D woo
    uni is gonna me maddddddddddd
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by veezy)
    yezzir abb offer

shout out 2 skysantosh fo tha major help

interview was good and surprisingly quick, tha test was easy lol
    No problem, congrats on your offer!

Gonna make it your firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InDiAn GuNnEr)
    um well i want to put nottingham as my firm and LSOP as my insurance...all i need now is to have kings reject me or give me an offer so i put down me firm and insurance in ucas and book my accomadation =D woo
    uni is gonna me maddddddddddd
    Oh right... why don't you just withdraw the application for King's? Thats what I did lol :P
    Yeahh...i can't wait till Uni either!! I like how you have put that uni is going to mad you hahaaa

ReputationRep:
    i'm thinking of firming kings! anyone else planning to or has done?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ^ i have

ReputationRep:
    i have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay7)
    Oh right... why don't you just withdraw the application for King's? Thats what I did lol :P
    Yeahh...i can't wait till Uni either!! I like how you have put that uni is going to mad you hahaaa
    oo LOL i meant to say uni is gonna BE maadddddddddd...ooo did u send them an email saying that you want to withdraw your application form?? does it say unsuccessful on your UCAS track for kings LOL??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkySantosh)
    No problem, congrats on your offer!

Gonna make it your firm?
    thanks man..ye gon b my firm jus tryna figure wat gon b my insurance, u?

ReputationRep:
    oo LOL i meant to say uni is gonna BE maadddddddddd...ooo did u send them an email saying that you want to withdraw your application form?? does it say unsuccessful on your UCAS track for kings LOL??

Haha, I knew that, was just kidding with u
    yup I did then I cancelled my application on UCAS and now my status for King's is withdrawn aka I rejected them. Are you goin to do that? Saves time :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay7)
    Haha, I knew that, was just kidding with u
    yup I did then I cancelled my application on UCAS and now my status for King's is withdrawn aka I rejected them. Are you goin to do that? Saves time :top:
    Ahh maybe i should do that. Did anyone call them up and ask them when they're going to reply to us? Because I called up three times and they didn't pick up

Garrrr, ah well I've chosen my firm already cardiff yeahhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lulu*et*Moi)
    Ahh maybe i should do that. Did anyone call them up and ask them when they're going to reply to us? Because I called up three times and they didn't pick up

When they are going to reply to you? It depends on every applicant. You could email them if calling them doesn't work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lulu*et*Moi)

hey did u call the pharmacy admissions department? because the other general one wont pick up

ill send the number if u dont have it, i called and they picked up there

x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by veezy)
    thanks man..ye gon b my firm jus tryna figure wat gon b my insurance, u?
    Yep, my firm too.

ReputationRep:
    I'm tired of waiting for Kings.

ReputationRep:
    Nice one. They rejected me today Oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by free_the_mind)
    Nice one. They rejected me today Oh well
    Sorry to hear that... do u have other offers though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay7)
    Sorry to hear that... do u have other offers though?
    Yeah i do. Got an interview at LSOP on Tuesday hope all goes well then.

ReputationRep:
    hey sky santosh please tell me how ur interview went i know uve probably explained 2 soo many others but its soo hard 2 find the right info! What was ur comprehension quetsion ive herd some really strange ones!

ReputationRep:
    ive got an interview on the 25th of march and im gonna reject it (H) no idea why people wantt to go kings for pharmacy...its crap loll (A)

ReputationRep:
    ive got an interview on the 25th of march and im gonna reject it (H) no idea why people wantt to go kings for pharmacy...its crap loll (A)
    i got an interview for then too x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.