Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Theres quite a lot of responses on that earlier in this thread annie, just go from page 1 and read, lots and lots of information. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    My interviews on Wednesday, but somethings just come up on the same day and clashes. Do you think its too late to rearrange it for another day?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Lulu*et*Moi)
    My interviews on Wednesday, but somethings just come up on the same day and clashes. Do you think its too late to rearrange it for another day?
    Probably, doesnt hurt to try if its a good reason

ReputationRep:
    HEY, thanks 4 that advice! ive just been through so many pointless forums that i guess i was being lazy. Some good advice here guys! Just out of intrest those who had offers of BBB what were your AS grades?

Many Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie123_5)
    HEY, thanks 4 that advice! ive just been through so many pointless forums that i guess i was being lazy. Some good advice here guys! Just out of intrest those who had offers of BBB what were your AS grades?

Many Thanks
    Tbh, from what I've heard you don't really need strong AS grades to get a low offer. Some people have had straight As others have had B/Cs. I guess it just depends on the interview

ReputationRep:
    iv got nothing back still!
    hmmm

ReputationRep:
    any1 going tomorrow for open day that is? is casual ok? done my interview got offer and all so surely casual should be ok? no point with a suit and all right xD??
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I didnt wear a suit to mine haha

ReputationRep:
    hey guyss how long did it take after an interview to get an offer?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    mine took like...a month and a bit? i cant remember for sure in honesty

ReputationRep:
    bluddy hell! they like to keep us waiting! is it worth it i wonder.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie123_5)
    bluddy hell! they like to keep us waiting! is it worth it i wonder.....
    no it isnt lol
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by InDiAn GuNnEr)
    no it isnt lol
    Maybe not for you, your entitled to your choice, but for a lot of us it IS worth the wait, and im pleased i did wait, because it looks awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkySantosh)
    Maybe not for you, your entitled to your choice, but for a lot of us it IS worth the wait, and im pleased i did wait, because it looks awesome!
    seeeeen
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Lol...what did you put as your firm then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkySantosh)
    Lol...what did you put as your firm then...
    after careful consideration lol ive decided to put notts as firm and manchester as insurance =D=D

hw bout u

ReputationRep:
    after careful consideration lol ive decided to put notts as firm and manchester as insurance =D=D

hw bout u
    I withdrew from Kings too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lulu*et*Moi)
    I withdrew from Kings too
    YOU GANGSTA LOL
    great choice =P

ReputationRep:
    i wore jeans and a polo shirt to my LSOP interview and still got an offer but for the others decided to wear a suit lol

ReputationRep:
    YOU GANGSTA LOL
    great choice =P
    Totally gangsta! Woop, so Nottingham is deffo you're firm. Im going for Cardiff

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.