Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how do you get a job at one?!
    like i looked on the o2 website etc and its not really there for u to apply for it.. so im rather confused..
    not only the o2 call centres, i just generally mean any call centre.. thankyou

ReputationRep:
    I got one through an agency, I think most take on that way...

Maybe contact a couple of local agencies that offer telesales or call centre work?

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it. Trawl the internet looking for sites though, if you're that desperate to get a job at one.

ReputationRep:
    im not desperate to get a job at a call centre, just need a job generally, and im guessin that even though i dont really have much experience, other than school work experience and voluntary takin calls for children in need donations, that call centres are more likely to offer me a job than a lot of high street shops..

ReputationRep:
    The O2 one in Bury is about 50% agency 50% permanent.
    When I worked there the agency was Manpower, but I think it's Ranstad (sp?) now...

Try a search on reed.co.uk for "customer service" and that should show you a few call centre jobs.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.