Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ch0c0h01ic)
    Where's a lycra clad rower when you need one? Apagg? Chumbaniya?
    If I had a camera I'd post a pic of me in my all-in-one.

Also, Chris Hoy rocks. I want his quads. Skinny legs on men are one of the least attractive features in my opinion. Any guy who can fit into skinny jeans (unless they have a waist way bigger than his) seriously needs to squat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Venom)
    Yes.
    I could take new ones I guess. All the existing ones are pre-weights. (Not that I've gained that much mass since, but still)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Denim_Genes)
    I prefer my guys to have skinny legs. You better not make them massive!
    Are you serious? they don't look like blokes then though.

ReputationRep:
    Nice quads!! Thats what I aiming for. OP train upper and lower always!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Transatlanticdrawl_)
    Nah man, Chris Hoy legs FTW
    News just in, my mate works as a physio in his gym and Chris squats 260kg. Swoon.

ReputationRep:
    News just in, my mate works as a physio in his gym and Chris squats 260kg. Swoon.
    And apparantly he squats 4x a week, according to teh tabloids

HOY IS HERO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Transatlanticdrawl_)
    And apparantly he squats 4x a week, according to teh tabloids

HOY IS HERO
    He's my hero :love:

He's tied for Sports Personality over on the poll in Sport...... Hamilton or Hoy - I know where my vote goes

ReputationRep:
    I thought Hamilton was a bit of a turd, I didn't know he was in the running for that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    I thought Hamilton was a bit of a turd, I didn't know he was in the running for that sort of thing.
    I could make a joke about that but it's the sort of thing I'll get negged for. And probably warned for :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I could belive that, he is about 90kg is he not? Same height as me, just 4 stone lighter. I know a few boys around the 90 mark who play around with this weight and they are lifters so for a cyclist to do it is damn good work (althoguh I bet he does squat a fair bit)..

ReputationRep:
    I agree - I'd rather have a guy who looked good all over, not just with his shirt off

He has :love: legs *swoon*
    Those are some big ass legs... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I just read through this only to realise some muppet went and bumped this thread lol

ReputationRep:
    I just have to ask what the point was. going through 6 months of threads, just to say
    (Original post by m4ntis)
    Those are some big ass legs... :eek:
    Seriously, what the hell

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.