Turn on thread page Beta

Ignoring legs? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ch0c0h01ic)
    Where's a lycra clad rower when you need one? Apagg? Chumbaniya?
    If I had a camera I'd post a pic of me in my all-in-one.

Also, Chris Hoy rocks. I want his quads. Skinny legs on men are one of the least attractive features in my opinion. Any guy who can fit into skinny jeans (unless they have a waist way bigger than his) seriously needs to squat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Venom)
    Yes.
    I could take new ones I guess. All the existing ones are pre-weights. (Not that I've gained that much mass since, but still)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Denim_Genes)
    I prefer my guys to have skinny legs. You better not make them massive!
    Are you serious? they don't look like blokes then though.

ReputationRep:
    Nice quads!! Thats what I aiming for. OP train upper and lower always!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Transatlanticdrawl_)
    Nah man, Chris Hoy legs FTW
    News just in, my mate works as a physio in his gym and Chris squats 260kg. Swoon.

ReputationRep:
    News just in, my mate works as a physio in his gym and Chris squats 260kg. Swoon.
    And apparantly he squats 4x a week, according to teh tabloids

HOY IS HERO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Transatlanticdrawl_)
    And apparantly he squats 4x a week, according to teh tabloids

HOY IS HERO
    He's my hero :love:

He's tied for Sports Personality over on the poll in Sport...... Hamilton or Hoy - I know where my vote goes

ReputationRep:
    I thought Hamilton was a bit of a turd, I didn't know he was in the running for that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    I thought Hamilton was a bit of a turd, I didn't know he was in the running for that sort of thing.
    I could make a joke about that but it's the sort of thing I'll get negged for. And probably warned for :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I could belive that, he is about 90kg is he not? Same height as me, just 4 stone lighter. I know a few boys around the 90 mark who play around with this weight and they are lifters so for a cyclist to do it is damn good work (althoguh I bet he does squat a fair bit)..

ReputationRep:
    I agree - I'd rather have a guy who looked good all over, not just with his shirt off

He has :love: legs *swoon*
    Those are some big ass legs... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I just read through this only to realise some muppet went and bumped this thread lol

ReputationRep:
    I just have to ask what the point was. going through 6 months of threads, just to say
    (Original post by m4ntis)
    Those are some big ass legs... :eek:
    Seriously, what the hell

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.