Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've only seen him do a few short appearances on various shows. Has he done a show of his own recently, or is he planning to?

ReputationRep:
    Lol ive seen the French shows on youtube...hes hilarious..

ReputationRep:
    yes. The stripped tour. Just completed in the states and coming to the UK.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhh wonderfuuuul!!
    By the way, since we're talking Izzard; any favourite skits?
    I love the Brit vs. US movies one! "U f-ed my wife? U f-ed my wife??" "Damn it, I AM your wife!!"
    Hmm what else... Death Star Canteen is pretty funny as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motherofpearl)
    Ahhhhhh wonderfuuuul!!
    By the way, since we're talking Izzard; any favourite skits?
    I love the Brit vs. US movies one! "U f-ed my wife? U f-ed my wife??" "Damn it, I AM your wife!!"
    Hmm what else... Death Star Canteen is pretty funny as well
    I saw Stripped last night at the Lyric in the West End - the show was completely sold out, and it was amazing! I spent a lot of it actually crying with laughter, and wish I could see it again.

I also totally walked straight into Tony Robinson (who was sat a row in front of us in stalls) when I went to go to the loo in the interval... I have a habit of literally bumping into tv personalities, lol.

If you can get to see it then you definitely should, although I'm pretty sure most shows are sold out - there was a huge queue for returns last night!

ReputationRep:
    Oh brilliant me and my flatmate had a bit of Eddie Izzard reminisance the other day! I have tons of his live stuff on VCR at home that I was going to crack out over Christmas, wonder when the Stripped tour dvd will come out if, as is probable, all tickets are sold out?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianeh)
    Oh brilliant me and my flatmate had a bit of Eddie Izzard reminisance the other day! I have tons of his live stuff on VCR at home that I was going to crack out over Christmas, wonder when the Stripped tour dvd will come out if, as is probable, all tickets are sold out?!
    As far as I'm aware, the last two shows are being recorded for the DVD, so hopefully some time next year And I believe that the only tickets maybe available are returns. Check out his website, there's links and stuff on there!:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pixiepeep)
    As far as I'm aware, the last two shows are being recorded for the DVD, so hopefully some time next year And I believe that the only tickets maybe available are returns. Check out his website, there's links and stuff on there!:yep:
    I had a wee peep on the website last night and there is the possibility of some tickets because he's added extra dates...its really annoying because I'm in London from Thursday until Monday so miss the extra dates/poss of returns, I would've stood outside! Gah! Ah well I shall just watch my videos over Christmas. Unless the vcr player has been chucked! :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motherofpearl)
    Death Star Canteen is pretty funny as well
    Thats one of my favourites
    aswell as Cake or Death? :yep: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Cake or death!! I love it so much. I'll have chicken.
    Also the elephants on skis sketch is pretty good, and his fly impression. I was so gutted when his tour sold out Can't WAIT for the DVD to be released.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.