The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
emilyjane_09
I never wear jeans/trousers. I love wearing skirts or dresses.

Good girl
Reply 21
Amy_J
I never wear trousers, and barely ever wear jeans.

Good girl
Reply 22
hahahahaha... we dont live to please you..
sorry.. but someone should have told you sooner or later!
Evryones different.. nd BEING HONEST.. not everyone loooks good in a skirt haha
I call troll. Get something better to do with your friday night :smile:
Reply 24
benjamin2k
Good girl

I think I might buy a new pair of jeans tomorrow, just for you.
benjamin2k
Good girl

Second thoughts, trousers sound more appealing...
Reply 26
^Lol....OP,why do you care?
Well it gets cold.
button8
We wear them to annoy you OP :yep:

:yep:
Reply 29
jointhedots
I call troll. Get something better to do with your friday night :smile:

i'm not trolling..ask any guy and they'll tell you the same..girls look MUCH better in skirts or dresses showing some leg even if they have tights on..jeans and trousers are for guys..end of..do you girls want to look masculine??
Reply 30
free_the_mind
Well it gets cold.

Wear tights then girl
So that we don't get perverted men trying to catch glimpses of our genitalia by overtly staring at our crotches/ bending over as we walk by.
It's also a lot easier to casually put on some trackies/jeans and run out of the house if you have to get up for college at 7am rather then spend a lot of time faffing about, looking for delicates skirts/dresses and then scouring the room for some tights/leggings.

Here's a question: why don't you put on a suit every day? I'm just soooo sick of seeing you men strutting about in your lacklustre ensembles of jeans and a t-shirt. How about trying to impress us?
(ps this is sarcastic. i don't give a ****)
benjamin2k
.end of..do you girls want to look masculine??

Love how you go on to expand your sentence after the definitive 'end of' :no:
Reply 33
I LIVE in jeans, so **** off.
Reply 34
LOL

Wear what you like girls. Guys who judge you by looks aren't worth it.
Reply 35
I wear whatever.. jeans.. skirt.. dress... :P
smellslikemarmite
furthermore, I live in Scotland, and occasionally it is cold here, and I appreciate having feeling in my legs.

:rofl:
Why exactly should girls wear skirts?
i mean - "good girl"??
how sexist is that?

like many others have said, girls do not live to be objectified be men therefore should always put comfort before fashion before caring about how men see them.

Pig.

Skirts are not practical. Never have been, in my opinion. Yeah, they can look good, but i mean - brrr?
And personally, i think a pair of jeans can look much more flattering on a girl. Not everyone wants to whip their perhaps less-than-perfect legs out for the world to see....
My last girlfriend never wore jeans or trousers, only ever dresses and skirts.
Reply 39
lol@the feminist girls giving me neg rep for this..none of you have left your names though girls? you'll never get guys if you don't dress like girls though so let that be a lesson to you :wink:

Latest