Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You're not even worth negging . . .
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjamin2k)
    girls..don't you realise how much more attractive and feminine you look in dresses and skirts?..but these days all you wear is jeans and trousers..you barely ever see a girl in proper girl clothes now!

What's wrong with you girls??
    Bet you just wna do the trick, drop ur pen, and wooop look up, thats why your complaining... nothing wrong with women wearing jeans ... it is the UK after all ... bloody freezing!

ReputationRep:
    Some girls look mighty fine in jeans.

ReputationRep:
    [email protected] feminist girls giving me neg rep for this..none of you have left your names though girls? you'll never get guys if you don't dress like girls though so let that be a lesson to you
    Well, isn't that a stupid thing to say. :rolleyes:
    I don't even own a skirt or a dress, and I live in jeans, yet I have a boyfriend and haven't had trouble 'getting guys' in the past. :shifty:

Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Its regrettable that this thread seems to be putting a whole lot of girls off the idea of wearing a skirt and making the more determined to live in jeans in protest over the overstated and trollish views of the OP. Maybe the OP is a women who wants dresses and skirts to be a thing of the past, and has a basic understanding of reverse psychology, in any case they are certainly a troll, and you are all feeding them.

ReputationRep:
    when it gets windy our skirts blow up and you see our knickers

ReputationRep:
    Why does being a girl automatically class you as a sex object?

No wonder so many British Muslim girls choose to wear burquas....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Benjamin, 1875 called, they're wondering when you're coming back.
    ahahaha nice

ReputationRep:
    All I can say is, epic fail on the OP.
    Think he may have been a teeny bit overruled on the whole skirt / jeans thing.

My exes and my current boyfriend actually like[d] the fact I'm a tomboy, and proud of it.

Maybe OP's jealous, we get the choice of skirt or jeans...maybe the idiocy is driven by a subconcious desire to cross dress?

ReputationRep:
    Jeans are hot, if the girl is hot.

ReputationRep:
    I often get taken the mick out of for not wearing pants! I own one pair of jeans which I have not worn inthe past year.
    The closest I get to pants is leggings, much to the amusement of everyone and hence earning me the nickname jeans.
    Fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by femme)
    I often get taken the mick out of for not wearing pants! I own one pair of jeans which I have not worn inthe past year.
    The closest I get to pants is leggings, much to the amusement of everyone and hence earning me the nickname jeans.
    Fun.
    Isn't it draughty?

ReputationRep:
    Lol arent you funny.
    Skirts and dresses with tights most obviously in the current bloody climate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Kabz)
    LOL

Wear what you like girls. Guys who judge you by looks aren't worth it.
    Oh thank god - I was waiting for your permission.

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't give a crap about what men think nowadays, men have proven themselves to be so pathetic, hence the increasing number of misandrists.

Can't men just leave women alone and stop bothering us? We'd love it, honestly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sine)
    Lol what is wrong with you?I hate skirts/dresses.
    Me too. And I have scars all over my legs.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with you girl..guys like a girl in skirts and dresses..don't you realise how unflattering jeans are??
    Yeah, cos we are all desperate to adhere to what guys like. Jeans and trousers are comfy. I will wear skirts and dresses if i want to or if i have an event or occasion to go to, but i would rather be comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    i have a thing for a girl in skinny jeans and wearing flats lol, dont ask why:P

ReputationRep:
    Not hot?

http://www.asos.com/Women/Jeans/Cat/....aspx?cid=3630 most of those women look good :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl)
    Not hot?

http://www.asos.com/Women/Jeans/Cat/....aspx?cid=3630 most of those women look good :yep:
    as i said, skinny's + flats/pumps = yes please
    i personally find it more attractive than short skirts/skimpy dresses but thats my opinion

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.