Turn on thread page Beta

i feel really lonely and ive become withdrawn with people i never used to be shy with. ive finished school and have no clue what to do with my life. i have little confidence and i cant think of anything id like to do and you dont learn much about careers in school. my life is empty and i have nothing to look forward to, only things to dread like going to work or worrying that i havent bothered to find something to do. when i think i always start cryin but sometimes i hink i shouldnt be so self-pitying. i have a couple of friends and we go out once a week which i do enjoy sometimes, though i still dont feel i can be my true self with them, i mean i can chat and stuff but i still hold back stuff. i was considering talking about it but i just dont see how it will help and i burst into tears so easily that they would think soemthing drasticly bad has happened to me when it hasnt. i dk why ive wrote this, i suppose i like to just let it out without repeccusions...maybe see if anyone else feels the same way because depression is supposedly associated with teen years but when i look at everyone i know they all seem so happy and confident

ReputationRep:
    I'm exactly like you and I do look at everyone and feel like everyone is having such a good time and looking forward to all these great things and think why can't I be like that. I have no close friends who I talk to and just bottle it alll up. You are not alone.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever im sad. I stop being sad and be awsome instead. True story.

I'm sorry to be harsh but you need tough love. Get over it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.