The Student Room Group

University Struggles

at this university i am on my own and i dont know anyone, and i just feel as if it makes my time harder and is also a factor as to why i dont like the uni. theres no one of my own race or anyone i know, so im not sure whether i should move....
Original post by kh2021
at this university i am on my own and i dont know anyone, and i just feel as if it makes my time harder and is also a factor as to why i dont like the uni. theres no one of my own race or anyone i know, so im not sure whether i should move....

Everybody starts off from where you are rn. But they eventually give up their fears and approach people and for most people it just takes off from there! Have you tried talking to any of your coursemates?
Start by making friends and getting to know them more, just go to them and overcome your fear, take part in societies or even fitness classes will help you meet new people
Reply 3
Original post by Guest 65646
Start by making friends and getting to know them more, just go to them and overcome your fear, take part in societies or even fitness classes will help you meet new people

i guess so

Quick Reply