The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yea, he's being a tit. The only thing i think i should point out is that if you said you were going out with college mates, then went to see him, his perception may be that you intended something to happen, and that may be why he's pissy.

But still, he sounds like an idiot, you don't need to regain his trust..
Reply 21
She lied to him, she went out with a guy, who knows waht her intentions were. The guy took it further than he should have. SHE calls on her boyfriend. She probably flirted with the guy and led him on, then going in his apartament? clearly asking for it. And whats the boyfriend supposed to think in that situation? He didnt do anything wrong. He finds his girlfriend NOT where she said she was, in a stranger's apartament, and the guy wants to have sex with her. How would you react. She would have to have come up with a good ******* explanation. And she didnt. Hence his pissed.
Reply 22
you went to a male work colleagues house in the evening, knowing it was going to be just the two of you, and you lied to your boyfriend about it? Sorry but can you see how that sounds dodgy as hell?! I think a part of you wanted something to happen on some level (when arranging it I mean, obviously not when you were there otherwise it wouldn't have turned out how it did..)

anyway, I think all you can do is keep pleading your case and grovelling tbh til you grind him down and he decides to give it another go. It may take a while after that for actual real trust to come back though, and trying to make the relationship work without real trust on both sides will make it a lot more likely for the relationship to break down in the mean time until you can rebuild that trust, it isn't gonna be easy..
Reply 23
SmallTownAlex
Yea, he's being a tit. The only thing i think i should point out is that if you said you were going out with college mates, then went to see him, his perception may be that you intended something to happen, and that may be why he's pissy.

But still, he sounds like an idiot, you don't need to regain his trust..

wrong, tbh.

it is a pretty suspicious thing to lie that you are meeting some friends and then go off and meet a member of the opposite sex in a one-on-one situation at their home - It is not unreasonable for her boyfirend to be pissed off/hurt by that..
Reply 24
Defenelty suspicious. I'd be pissed to.

OP, right now...he needs to be assured. If you want him back reassure him that you love him. And don't just say " i love you ". Girls are very lazy when it comes to romance. Effing do something to show him he means something to you.
Erik.
wrong, tbh.

it is a pretty suspicious thing to lie that you are meeting some friends and then go off and meet a member of the opposite sex in a one-on-one situation at their home - It is not unreasonable for her boyfirend to be pissed off/hurt by that..

Not really. He over-reacted and made the girl feel worse even though she'd just had some strange guy force himself on her. Yet he didn't care how she felt...

People can also be over-controlling of their partner, if the guy doesn't like her talking to other people, he's sure as hell not going to like her meeting up with a male friend as his house. Maybe the OP had to lie to him to avoid any conflict in that respect.
Reply 26
She lied dude...its not unreasonable he got pissed. If she lied, it gets you thinking, maybe she was expecting somethnig to happen with that guy. Maybe he came onto her more than she wanted. Either way she lied. Theres no reason why he shoudnt be pissed.

And ur saying " he didnt care how she felt " ??? WHAT!? She put herself in that situation. Lied about her whearabouts and went with some guy, in his house, probably giving him mixed signals and flirting with him, teasing him. THEN things get out of hand and she calls her boyfirned, WHO doesnt hesitate and comes and bails her out. I think the guy is pretty honorable. Seriously.

Latest

Trending

Trending