Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    DAYUM that donkey's Fiiiiiine!
    That's just me in a donkey suit :cool:

ReputationRep:
    to be fair, i met my boyfriend at judo so we were beating each other up before we were even going out
    people find it really weird when we start play fighting and end up having a proper scrap...
    but if he hit me vindictively, he'd lose his testicles and be out of the window.

and like you said, it may have just been a "one time thing"...but a one time thing can always turn into a two time, three time, and then where do you stop, because you've forgiven him before so chances are you'll forgive him again.
    good call on the staying away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamolxes)
    Don't take all that advice about punching him back...girl's dont really stand a chance in a fight with a guy. At least not from my perspective. Just dont ever speak to the guy again. take it from me if he did it once HES GONNA DO IT AGAIN. Forget that ******.
    my criminal record begs to differ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    That's just me in a donkey suit :cool:
    I'd prefer you in your birthday suit, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    no its not a forgiveable offence.
    i wouldnt ever be ashamed, whats to be ashamed of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    my criminal record begs to differ
    I know some guys are pretty under developped but no girl could ever take me and I use myself as an example of the average guy. Althought im totally not...im like 6'4 and probably more muscly than ur average guy. If i wasnt super smart i'd totally be in the royal marines :yep:

Any way so thats why i said.. dont try punching a guy...you're just trying your luck there. Although for the record i wouldnt hit back, that would just be weak.

ReputationRep:
    I'd give him "The Stare" and leave.

None of this wimpering nonsense; if he beat me up thoroughly, a trip to the police station would be in order. Depending on the situation that precedes it, and the level of commitment we have, a stun-hit might be forgiven after weeks of pleading. But it's doubtful. I mean I actually see no reason why it would be okay or necessary to slap anyone at all, unless they were unconscious. Why do people hit? I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annarchy)
    I'd give him "The Stare" and leave.

None of this wimpering nonsense; if he beat me up thoroughly, a trip to the police station would be in order. Depending on the situation that precedes it, and the level of commitment we have, a stun-hit might be forgiven after weeks of pleading. But it's doubtful. I mean I actually see no reason why it would be okay or necessary to slap anyone at all, unless they were unconscious. Why do people hit? I don't get it.
    You punch unconscious ppl? That's a bit harsh. Some would say thats worse than punching someone who is awake...
    You're nasty.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a pacifist, so, if i were a go i'd walk out.

:clip:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brouhaha)
    (Rubix asked me to explain)

Okay... so this is my ex-boyfriend.
    He punched me full force and gave me a black eye...
    and (HAHA) I'm still in love with him!
    And he's trying to persuade me to get back with him. He's very smooth talking and everyone else thinks he's a darling. I've never told anyone about this, I don't know why, I disguised the black eye and pretended I was ill... haha. Idiot that I am. I just felt stupid for going out with such a *******.
    I don't think I'll take him back, but he gets to me. Yeah... that's my issue.
    Please please don't.

ReputationRep:
    Well if a girl cheats on her boyfriend then he ounches her. what would you describe that as? His right or your wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brouhaha)
    i just have doubts because it was a "one time thing" and other times, I was really damn in love.
    If he has done it once he can (and probably will) do it again.

ReputationRep:
    Punch that mofo back!

ReputationRep:
    Actually the guy above me is right, if she cheated on me i'd probably slap her but not punch her...I think...altho my last ex did cheat and I just walked away. I didn't even scream. Didn't do or say anything..It's kinda weird now that I think about it. Maybe I blamed myself...I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zamolxes)
    Actually the guy above me is right
    I hope you don't mean me.... I was being jocular in that post.

Violence is a nasty business.

ReputationRep:
    Come on guys, I think we need a bit of 1950s domesticism love in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    Come on guys, I think we need a bit of 1950s domesticism love in this thread.
    Yeah perhaps if she didn't want to be punched she should of gone back to the kitchen.

ReputationRep:
    Beat the shoe out of him.

Alternatively, hire a bodyguard to beat the shoe out of him.

ReputationRep:
    I would probably punch them right back but I'm a black belt and am naturally "lash out first, thought process later".

After the event, we'd probs have to talk about it and depending whether I thought he was justified or not, I'd dump him or forget it. (By justified, I suppose I mean I was flinging plates at him beforehand, or something really really drastic had happened)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    I'd prefer you in your birthday suit, tbh.
    I know you would. :cool:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.