Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I applied to Leicester to do Computing, which has a offer of BBC, although I am predicted BCC and I got B at AS level. I take Electronics, Maths and Physics and personally think that I will get BBB or BBC, the AS level is in Geography.

Anyone have any idea how lenient they are when offering places?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Leicester are really lenient on offers and admissions, dont no about this coming year tho as thy had problems with too many people coming this year as they were so lenient

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool

Hopefully they'll give me an offer of BBC which I can get, its just getting the offer thats a bit dubious, as my predicted ones are a bit lower, but only off by one grade

Shall have to wait and see what happens

Thanks L3ann3

ReputationRep:
    well hopefully I will see you at leicester next year!! I am in the process at the moment of being a student ambassador and I wana be a freshers rep next year!! so come on Leicester!!

ReputationRep:
    Ah wicked good luck with that!

Leicester looks great, at the minute I'm torn between there and Reading but I guess time will tell

Thankssss

ReputationRep:
    hi lol i applied to leicester to do computing and management, but it's not going to be my first choice

ReputationRep:
    =D why not? it looks pretty amazing from what i've seen

ahhh i well hope i get an offer aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlinebacon)
    =D why not? it looks pretty amazing from what i've seen

ahhh i well hope i get an offer aha
    have u been to open day?
    what is the computing department like at leicester?
    i guess this course at leicester is not too popular or competitive,
    because you can tell from the requirement they been ask for...

btw, i applied to leicester, notingham, kent and hull x2
    to do IT/CS/Computing with business management
    but i havent sent out my application yet, because my college
    takes a while to sent out :mad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.