The Student Room Group

Uni 2022

is it too late for me to apply to uni right now? I did an access course this last year but missed the uni deadline as I didn’t want to go. but now I’ve changed my mind and want to go
Original post by arrleeah
is it too late for me to apply to uni right now? I did an access course this last year but missed the uni deadline as I didn’t want to go. but now I’ve changed my mind and want to go

The UCAS deadline is January every year. Should you want to apply to Oxbridge, the deadline is in October.

As your schedule should be clear, it's strongly recommended that you get your application in as soon as possible. Early applicants get more individual attention than later applicants, when all applications get bunched together.
Its probably too late to get a place for 2022 start - some lower-level Unis may still be accepting very late Clearing applications for some courses, but others are now totally closed for 2022 entry. Call Unis and ask.
Original post by arrleeah

Many universities will have started their courses already so it will be difficult. Have a look around and apply for courses not yet started byut you need to act straight away. Ring the unis today for advice.

As an example Bath Spa are starting Monday

Autumn Term: 3 October 2022 - 9 December 2022 Spring Term: 3 January 2023 - 31 March 2023 Summer Term: 17 April 2023 2 June 2023. Note: Term dates for Nursing programmes are different *There may be additional examination periods during the academic year.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending