Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The nicest thing your boyfriend/girlfriend/friend/family has ever done for you? Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    the nicest thing my sister ever did for me was to buy me a chocolate bar from thorntons on results day saying "well done sia". She's quite quiet and she doesn't really talk to me if I attempt to talk to her so I thought it was really lovely of her.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't tell the police about our little secret

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    the nicest thing my sister ever did for me was to buy me a chocolate bar from thorntons on results day saying "well done sia". She's quite quiet and she doesn't really talk to me if I attempt to talk to her so I thought it was really lovely of her.

that's really sweet aww

ReputationRep:
    My mum gave birth to me. I'm pretty darn thankful of that!

ReputationRep:
    my gf waking me up 4am in the morning just to say she misses me and wants to listen to my voice =))

ReputationRep:
    erm, my brother made a banner for my door when i got back from holiday saying welcome back, i missed you. i was only away for a week but it was cute. The nicest thing my friends ever did was either them all buying me a hamper full of sweets when i left school or them all getting into trouble to stand up for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    that's really sweet aww

I felt like crying! My sister is so mean to me, she won't even accept me on facebook, so I saved the picture of the chocolate bar so whenever I was annoyed at her I knew she would love me really. just, very deep down. :P

ReputationRep:
    Saving my life would have to be one of the nicest things a person has done for me. Then, there's things like fighting people who were trying to annoy me. And things like supporting me when I needed it. And lending me money. And just saying things sometimes, things that really mean alot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accident)
    my gf waking me up 4am in the morning just to say she misses me and wants to listen to my voice =))
    Waking you up at 4a.m? :lolwut: how will anyone top that!?

Mines probably my sister chearing me up a great deal being extra helpful when I was fearing my life was going nowhere.Bless her

ReputationRep:
    'you're a bright little puppy. :p: My Dad.
    'You're pretty, but that's only becuase you look like me, only not as good looking.' My brother :rolleyes:

'you look like a ballet dancer drawn by Degas. You're so graceful.' My mum
    (I think I dropped a plate like 2 second later and we all laughed)

ReputationRep:
    christmas 2007 i didnt know what to ask for from my Auntie (at this point she was ill from cancer) so i said please can i have a few little things in a stocking (she'd done this for my cousin the year before)
    I didnt know the full extent of how ill she was until december when she came and told us she only had weeks to live. Despite the fact she was always weak and just a very ill lady in general she still managed to get me a stocking full of presents.
    actually no that comes second, what comes first is when she stayed up all night one night in the last weeks of her life, to talk to me alone. i felt so so honoured that she spent all that time with me alone
    thirdly, shes paid for my university fees

ReputationRep:
    my bf comign 2 my halls going 2 boots b4 hand to buy me medicine ...when i was ill (hed known me for 2 weeks then!!)

also him giving me 200 pound 2 complete my rent when i spend tht money on my new iphone

(week 3!)

hhh

and booKing surprise flights 2 his home country UAE abu dhabi

ReputationRep:
    Stopped supporting Liverpoool so that she could be with me (I'm a Man Utd fan).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an_end_has_a_start)
    christmas 2007 i didnt know what to ask for from my Auntie (at this point she was ill from cancer) so i said please can i have a few little things in a stocking (she'd done this for my cousin the year before)
    I didnt know the full extent of how ill she was until december when she came and told us she only had weeks to live. Despite the fact she was always weak and just a very ill lady in general she still managed to get me a stocking full of presents.
    actually no that comes second, what comes first is when she stayed up all night one night in the last weeks of her life, to talk to me alone. i felt so so honoured that she spent all that time with me alone
    thirdly, shes paid for my university fees
    Awww, that's so sweet and lovely.
    Bless her, she sounds amazing.

ReputationRep:
    This is so ridiculous, but anyway I loved it..

A guy (who later became boyfriend) and I had a fight. It was about something stupid, but for whatever reason I got ticked off. We lived in the same neighborhood, so I decided to walk home. It was dark so he insisted to drive me but I was being a jerk and wouldn't let him. Anyway, I start walking down the sidewalk and then a car comes up alongside me and it's him.. I gave him a mean look and he was like "I'm not going anywhere!" and I just kept ignoring him, and he would say random things like "You look beautiful even when you're angry!"

So silly, but I thought it was so cute!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Stopped supporting Liverpoool so that she could be with me (I'm a Man Utd fan).
    Wow. I bet it wasn't hard for her to stop supporting that pile of ****. Come on CHELSEA! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    Awww that's very cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    This is so ridiculous, but anyway I loved it..

A guy (who later became boyfriend) and I had a fight. It was about something stupid, but for whatever reason I got ticked off. We lived in the same neighborhood, so I decided to walk home. It was dark so he insisted to drive me but I was being a jerk and wouldn't let him. Anyway, I start walking down the sidewalk and then a car comes up alongside me and it's him.. I gave him a mean look and he was like "I'm not going anywhere!" and I just kept ignoring him, and he would say random things like "You look beautiful even when you're angry!"

So silly, but I thought it was so cute!
    LOl, i'd love that too actually ! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiration)
    my bf comign 2 my halls going 2 boots b4 hand to buy me medicine ...when i was ill (hed known me for 2 weeks then!!)

also him giving me 200 pound 2 complete my rent when i spend tht money on my new iphone

(week 3!)

hhh

and booKing surprise flights 2 his home country UAE abu dhabi
    thats lovely!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.