The Student Room Group

How likely is it that you'll meet your uni partner/lover?

Or is everyone here just looking to **** and leave?
It depends I found mine mostly by pure chance on a very old Facebook group from a decade ago (back in the very early days of the website), found out she was looking for friends at Uni and then we started dating and now we’ve been together for 10 years approx now.
For those that are going to uni regularly and willing to date or hookup, there's a 50% chance.
Either they will or they won't.
Bill Clinton, Mark Zuckerberg, Chelsea Clinton, Eli Manning, Elizabeth Banks, Jack Johnson, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Rainn Wilson, Princess Mako and Prince William- all of these people did.
(edited 1 year ago)
Statistically it works out at about 20% of couples met at University.
Original post by domonict
Statistically it works out at about 20% of couples met at University.

Does the 20% stat include the couples in relationships who break up after their uni life has ended or during uni and never get married/have children? :confused:
Original post by londonmyst
For those that are going to uni regularly and willing to date or hookup, there's a 50% chance.
Either they will or they won't.
Bill Clinton, Mark Zuckerberg, Chelsea Clinton, Eli Manning, Elizabeth Banks, Jack Johnson, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Rainn Wilson and Princess William- all of these people did.

He changed his title?!

Spoiler

Original post by gtty123
He changed his title?!

Spoiler

The post deleted Princess Mako. :eek:
The post deleted Princess Mako. :eek:

I can't lie, I like Princess William more.
Original post by gtty123
I can't lie, I like Princess William more.

Why- are you a fan of St Andrews Uni, the Football Association or Welsh Rugby Union? :tongue:
Princess Mako does deserve some bonus points for travelling all the way to England to study at University of Leicester and then leaving the Japanese royal family to marry a non-royal & start earning a living with minimal publicity and no fuss.
(edited 1 year ago)
Why- are you a fan of St Andrews Uni, the Football Association or Welsh Rugby Union? :tongue:
Princess Mako does deserve some bonus points for travelling all the way to England to study at University of Leicester and then leaving the Japanese royal family to marry a non-royal & start earning a living with minimal publicity and no fuss.

Now that must have been an adventure.

Quick Reply

Latest