Girls, would you give a guy you don't know well a big smile Watch

Poll: Girls, would you give a guy you don't know well a big smile?
Yes (74)
80.43%
No (18)
19.57%
Germi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)

The fact of the matter, which you seem persistently unable to grasp, is that similar conduct can manifest itself in different people for quite disparate reasons: they are not mathematical equations or algebraic formulae whose decryption is as straightforward as factoring variables or 'solving for x'; and, given your history, I instinctively doubt that such behaviour with respect to you would be in any way indicative of romantic attraction.
Ok, I admit I am socially retarded but you don't know how hot I am.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Germi)
Ok, I admit I am socially retarded but you don't know how hot I am.
Well, being a Chinese male, it's highly unlikely that you'd match the popular, stereotypical or 'classical' perception of comeliness among your British peers; chances are that you're relatively short, with fairly delicate (even effeminate) features, and although ethnically Chinese males are perfectly capable of pursuing inter-racial relationships, you're inherently less likely to transfix a perfect stranger's attention on the basis of appearance alone.

That said, the Managing Director of 6pages (whom I freelance for) is Chinese and exceptionally tall with unusually defined features; but I assume he isn't you.
Germi
Rep:
?
(Original post by Profesh)
Well, being a Chinese male, it's highly unlikely that you'd match the popular, stereotypical or 'classical' perception of comeliness among your British peers; chances are that you're relatively short, with fairly delicate (even effeminate) features, and although ethnically Chinese males are perfectly capable of pursuing inter-racial relationships, you're inherently less likely to transfix a perfect stranger's attention on the basis of appearance alone.

That said, the Managing Director of 6pages (whom I freelance for) is Chinese and exceptionally tall with unusually defined features; but I assume he isn't you.
I created this thread, not asking about giving perfect stranger guys a smile but someone you have observed a little through doing some common activity or of that sort. That is why 'don't know well' instead of 'stranger' is used in the title.
Germi
Rep:
?
Come to think of it, off course girls would give some guys a big smile, it's a central part of flirting. All girls and guys flirt.
Noraxi
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sure, why not? it could make his day XD!
EnglishLover1
Report 10 years ago
Hmmm...well I guess I would smile at a guy if I fancied him (if I didn't feel too shy), but then I also like smiling at random ppl sometimes, it makes my day when they smile back!
Maybe she's just being friendly.
Does she smile at everyone she sees? Or just you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (176)
67.43%
No (85)
32.57%

Watched Threads