Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bebbs)
    I have heard good things about the "2 girls 1 cup" diet.

You should try that first.

*******, I was eating as I read that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bebbs)
    I have heard good things about the "2 girls 1 cup" diet.

You should try that first.
    Yeah that worked wonders for my girlfriend.

Absolutly stupid diet and if there is one person that doesn't need to loose weight it's the OP.

ReputationRep:
    OP you are already a twig. I think you need to go on the 18,19,20,21 diet.

Just eat normally and do some cardio if you want to be fit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    What??? If that's you on the pic then you look a lot thinner than me...
    The person in the picture is THIN so I don't understand the whole diet thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hathlan)
    200 calories, 400 calories, 600 calories, 800 calories repeat
    massive amounts of fun involved

You can do a lot with food before you eat it. You can smell it, then let it melt on your tongue. Coffee you can smell the aroma and imagine how great a cup would be. It's about getting you to eat normally, knowledgeably and not just over indulging.

I've never been that strict on calories as the 2468. I wouldn't know what that would feel like. I imaginet would be exhilirating if you got to the 3rd week and still felt healthy.

ReputationRep:
    Eat more, please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeAndBubbles)
    You can do a lot with food before you eat it. You can smell it, then let it melt on your tongue. Coffee you can smell the aroma and imagine how great a cup would be. It's about getting you to eat normally, knowledgeably and not just over indulging.

I've never been that strict on calories as the 2468. I wouldn't know what that would feel like. I imaginet would be exhilirating if you got to the 3rd week and still felt healthy.
    I really hope you're joking here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BNP Tasha Djanovic)
    I'm going to try it, anyone know if it works? I'm fat and desperate to lose weight for formals. :/
    You are not fat. If you think you are flabby you need to exercise and eat properly. If you would like to screw your metabolism up for life then go on this diet and FAIL. If you would like to be healthy and less-skinny fat then you need to eat healthily and exercise.

ReputationRep:
    When you go back to eating normal, you will put the weight right back on even quicker because you have "tricked" your metabolism into slowing down instead of speeding up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeAndBubbles)
    That ain't eating normally. Anyone who's eating so little they have to do that ridiculous stuff needs to get themselves to a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RawJoh1)
    That ain't eating normally. Anyone who's eating so little they have to do that ridiculous stuff needs to get themselves to a doctor.
    I don't think there's anything wrong with savouring your food. I wish I could do that. The dining experience would last so much longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    Absolutly stupid diet and if there is one person that doesn't need to loose weight it's the OP.
    :ditto: This is actually a bit worrying...

ReputationRep:
    2 girls one cup?hmmm dont think thatl be useful somehow... wonder how many people will google it now though lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered nutrition and supplements threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.