The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bebbs
I have heard good things about the "2 girls 1 cup" diet.

You should try that first.

Bastard, I was eating as I read that.
Reply 21
Bebbs
I have heard good things about the "2 girls 1 cup" diet.

You should try that first.

Yeah that worked wonders for my girlfriend.
Absolutly stupid diet and if there is one person that doesn't need to loose weight it's the OP.
OP you are already a twig. I think you need to go on the 18,19,20,21 diet.

Just eat normally and do some cardio if you want to be fit.
Reply 24
whitepearlbaby
What??? If that's you on the pic then you look a lot thinner than me...

The person in the picture is THIN so I don't understand the whole diet thing...
Hathlan
200 calories, 400 calories, 600 calories, 800 calories repeat
massive amounts of fun involved

You can do a lot with food before you eat it. You can smell it, then let it melt on your tongue. Coffee you can smell the aroma and imagine how great a cup would be. It's about getting you to eat normally, knowledgeably and not just over indulging.

I've never been that strict on calories as the 2468. I wouldn't know what that would feel like. I imaginet would be exhilirating if you got to the 3rd week and still felt healthy.
Reply 26
Eat more, please.
Reply 27
MeAndBubbles
You can do a lot with food before you eat it. You can smell it, then let it melt on your tongue. Coffee you can smell the aroma and imagine how great a cup would be. It's about getting you to eat normally, knowledgeably and not just over indulging.

I've never been that strict on calories as the 2468. I wouldn't know what that would feel like. I imaginet would be exhilirating if you got to the 3rd week and still felt healthy.

I really hope you're joking here
BNP Tasha Djanovic
I'm going to try it, anyone know if it works? I'm fat and desperate to lose weight for formals. :/

You are not fat. If you think you are flabby you need to exercise and eat properly. If you would like to screw your metabolism up for life then go on this diet and FAIL. If you would like to be healthy and less-skinny fat then you need to eat healthily and exercise.
Reply 29
When you go back to eating normal, you will put the weight right back on even quicker because you have "tricked" your metabolism into slowing down instead of speeding up.
Reply 30
MeAndBubbles

That ain't eating normally. Anyone who's eating so little they have to do that ridiculous stuff needs to get themselves to a doctor.
Reply 31
RawJoh1
That ain't eating normally. Anyone who's eating so little they have to do that ridiculous stuff needs to get themselves to a doctor.

I don't think there's anything wrong with savouring your food. I wish I could do that. The dining experience would last so much longer.
Norfolkadam
Absolutly stupid diet and if there is one person that doesn't need to loose weight it's the OP.

:ditto: This is actually a bit worrying...
2 girls one cup?hmmm dont think thatl be useful somehow... wonder how many people will google it now though lol

Latest