Last time you had a good "belly laugh"? Watch

NJA
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
What was it about?

Do you have them daily, weekly or fewer?
Overground
Badges: 17
Report 10 years ago
Baby P
moneyfaery
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Today... working on a project for English. Yesterday, talking about misc, hehehe.
Belly laugh = laughing until your stomach hurts???
xTazx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
usually daily, then again it depends on your definition of a belly laugh.

For some reason, all I can picture is a well rounded man holded his stomach laughing like santa claus.

:rolleyes:
amrizzle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Watching Tropic Thunder earlier.

I usually laugh quite often, as I hang about with some seriously funny people and I'm generally mental. :woo:
libertine861
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was watching Sky News this morning and it had a clip on, of David James (goalkeeper for Portsmouth) driving some clapped out Robin Reliant van that has a loudspeaker playing animal noises. Apparently, all of the players at Portsmouth put together to buy this car and whoever is the worst in training each week, has to drive it home. The video footage showed him driving away, it was hilarious.
SiaSiaSia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have them about every 2 hours.
the last one was like half an hour ago, at a comment on facebook from my friend who's also called sophia
InvertedSaucepan
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Last time I had an *actual* belly laugh was months ago, when (despite being sober) I decided to slide down three staircases, at a mate's house, on my belly. Was a bit daft, in retrospect.

Generally I tend to have giggle loops more; my last one was in a seminar this week when I just happened to remember sommat hilarious a mate mentioned once. Was a little bit mortifying :P
NJA
Rep:
?
Before you watch the clip below, consider, your mate offers you a chance to watch the big game from the touch-line and get paid!

and perhaps do a simple job . . . now you have to do it with 20,000
people watching you (plus TV) . . .

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx1j***bBCo
LaurenFah
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Earlier today but I have an injured rib and it was the most excruciating pain ever, LOL. I was crying at the same time.
White Rabbit
Report 10 years ago
I can't remember mine
cpj1987
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
An hour or so ago. I don't remember what started things off at all though, all I know is that my best friend was listing countries just before we started on Singstar. Just as another friend of mine and I started singing, he said 'Peru' in a weird voice, and the five of us in the room couldn't stop laughing...had to re-start the song a few times to get through it...

Can't believe I don't remember why it was funny...grr...
Jacinta
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Probably watching old youtube clips of Mock The Week

Never fails!
.:Gamble:.
Report 10 years ago
hmmmmmmmm
kcfch
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dont have them very often but just had one with my friend a few hours ago. We were laughing hysterically at a question my other friend asked us about the company choir. *sigh* good times
Zayne
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This montage of stuff from the old Street Fighter cartoons on youtube. I think I may have been crying with laughter in the end, it was THAT BAD.
Kink
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Two hours ago when I watched this for like the seventh time:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zKFLrk...eature=related

And one of the people in my seminar was asked if he'd read Jane Eyre, he bought this book out which turned out to be the second volume of JA and he didn't know. We pointed it out and he just sat there with a daft look and said, "ohhh that's why i didnt understand it." I don't give it justice.
Renal
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Last night we were talking about filling out death certs before the weekend to save time on monday morning. I usually have a good laugh at least once a day, no matter how **** that day is.
NJA
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kink)
Two hours ago when I watched this for like the seventh time:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zKFLrk...eature=related
I got bored after 1/3rd
geetar
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LQG6FruNxlE
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed