Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I think.. I was in the middle of a conversation with my friend when she discovered she had eaten a rotten slice of toast. Was funny.
    Yeah I think I have them on a daily basis .

ReputationRep:
    When this really *****y girl I know fell down the stairs on the bus. I'm so cruel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kink)
    Two hours ago when I watched this for like the seventh time:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zKFLrk...eature=related
    I'm so glad you posted that, that was HILARIOUS. Class. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much everyday. The people I hang around do some pretty stupid/entertaining things

ReputationRep:
    Last night about internal thoughts externalized.

ReputationRep:
    The last time was a couple of days ago when Keith Barret aka Rob Brydon was on Live At The Apollo. He devoted the entire set to 'educating' people about marriage and it was hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    It was watching an episode of Frasier yesterday, where someone was called a 'ludicrous popinjay' (the humour was very much in the delivery).

ReputationRep:
    Thursday night/ Friday morning
    I normally have them every day, but I haven't seen any friends today!

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully, my friends can be ridiculously hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overground)
    Baby P
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday..
    my friend slipped over in some water at school.. Was pretty funny to both of us :P
    x

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday when I looked at a picture my friend took of herself trying to be ugly. It worked, it's hilarious and so unatractive haha.

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VmEOvAVzLGk Mr Rogan

ReputationRep:
    yesterday in KFC after dropping a large Tango on the floor....it like exploded on impact, priceless. i got a good half of mouthful out of that whole cup...good times

they didnt even give me another one....bad times

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday when someone at work asked me for goat flavoured crisps. You had to be there but it was hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    This weeks Ponderland, or my obsessive weekly rewatching of the IT crowd (i swear ive seen each episode 10 times xD).

ReputationRep:
    a couple of days ago after finding this link in a thread about the 90s ...then i was up until 1am watching smtv live on youtube

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H-JXfIV2Zpo

ReputationRep:
    kklols posh birds thread which has now been deleted.

That or the new Family Guy season 7 boxset

ReputationRep:
    Diaz's signature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RJ555)
    This weeks Ponderland, or my obsessive weekly rewatching of the IT crowd (i swear ive seen each episode 10 times xD).

Same here! And the I.T crowd is bloody ace!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.