Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Keep getting sent this message... Watch

ReputationRep:
    On another fourm type thingy site this freak keeps sending me the exact same message. Well tonight was the third time in about 6 months I'd say? I've been ignoring it but now I'm starting to get pretty pissed because he's obviously sending it on purpose!!! Wanna reply to him but dunno what to say. Here's what he's been sending me....

"frankblack77: yes mistress susanjk ,thanks for reasuring me that i can trust you and this is just between us , as iam sure you would understand would make my job a little embarrsing , but its a turn on knowing a woman that hanging over meyep mistress the two fat *****es emails at work who i hate are [email protected] and [email protected] they would have a field day if they knew their boss secretly wore womens underwear to work, its just a turn on knowing you have that power over me to get me to do anything you order mistress, i took the photo as you ordered of me wearing yellow pokadot frilly womens underwear mistress, will i send it to your email now?

frankblack77: SORRY THAT LAST MESSAGE WASNT MEANT FOR YOU, DO NOT READ IT AS ITS PRIVATE AND NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, AND ISNT TRUE ANYWAY, DELETE AND FORGET IT NOW OK"

ReputationRep:
    Send them goatse.

ReputationRep:
    At first I found it amusing, now I'm thinking what the hell? Does this guy actually want me to email those women or something??

ReputationRep:
    Just some guy with one screwed up [email protected] fantasy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.