Turn on thread page Beta

Lady tash issues watch

• View Poll Results: What do you do with your tash?
    Bleach
    19.05%
    Wax
    19.05%
    Pluck
    20.63%
    Shave (BAD idea!!!)
    12.70%
    Veet type cream
    11.11%
    Epilate
    3.17%
    Other (please post)
    9.52%
    Leave it
    23.81%
    Don't have any
    25.40%

A lot of girls have to deal with a slight growth of tash hair every now and then. I was interested in seeing how many people admit to it as part of an anonymous poll.

Also, discuss.

threading - cheap and lasts for weeks. i think every girl has it to some degree

ReputationRep:
    I usually snip any slightly longer hair above my lip with nail scissors. It sorts them out for about 3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    If that's you in your profile pic, I'd say you should probably see someone about that.

Otherwise I'm afraid I have no idea....I personally use a Gillette Mach 3 disposable razor, but your friends might wonder why you've got one of them.

I agree with the "threading" suggestion, though I don't know what it is...

ReputationRep:
    lol threading is an asian method of removing hair - using a thread looped around (its a bit hard to describe) the hairs are caught between the thread and pulled out. same effect as tweezing but you can do more hairs at a time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretsaregood)
    lol threading is an asian method of removing hair - using a thread looped around (its a bit hard to describe) the hairs are caught between the thread and pulled out. same effect as tweezing but you can do more hairs at a time.
    In that case, I suggest a Gillete Mach 3.

Or wax?

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a 'tash

ReputationRep:
    I reckon waxing would probably be the best option because its relatively cheap (only costs me like £6 for my bikini wax) and lasts for ages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evenstar)
    I reckon waxing would probably be the best option because its relatively cheap (only costs me like £6 for my bikini wax) and lasts for ages
    where do you get it done??? every where i have seen costs about £15/£20!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretsaregood)
    where do you get it done??? every where i have seen costs about £15/£20!!!
    Ah but you live in London dont u? I live oop north...everythings cheaper up here

ReputationRep:
    I dont get hair there so i guess im just lucky

ReputationRep:
    I only have a couple of dark hairs on my upper lip, so I usually just grab the good old tweezers. Bleach works well in the summer, but if you have heavy growth I recommend waxing.

ReputationRep:
    Pluckage. Used to use depilatory cream but it pretty much burns your face, I'd end up with red marks for days after using it and it discoloured my skin.

ReputationRep:
    Bleach it all the way if it is not a lot of hair!!! or leave it if no one eles notices. Thats all the advice I can give... Ive never experiance a lot of hair there. Good luck with it, whatever you do don't shave it.

ReputationRep:
    waxing, lasts ages for me:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Just get a mach 3....ain't no shame girl

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.