Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i will go to cardiff university in 2009. anyone will go ,too? Hope to communicate with each other. lol

ReputationRep:
    I've received an offer for a Msc in strategic marketing from cardiff... don't know yet if I'm going, though

ReputationRep:
    I'm going there to study for a Bsc in Archaeology! Hopefully, if I get the grades. What'll you be doing?

ReputationRep:
    i will go there for postgraduate,my msn:[email protected],lol,u may add me up.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I'll be studying Journalism, Media and Social Policy or Social Policy in Sept, as it's both my firm and insurance :P

ReputationRep:
    hey i'm hopefully going to Cardiff this september to study optometry. have you guys picked you residencies yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellyheadnutter)
    hey i'm hopefully going to Cardiff this september to study optometry. have you guys picked you residencies yet?
    No! ekk, have you ?
    where do you want to stay ?

ReputationRep:
    i want to stay at talybont court/north or south but i applied well late for my accomodation so i may not get in there.

how about u?

ReputationRep:
    I've received an offer from Cardiff (strategic marketing) as well. RAE results are pretty impressive (Don't know if they're too good to be true). I've never been to Cardiff and never knew anyone study there, so
    I would be grateful if anyone can comment on that.
    In terms of the job prospects, I doubt the uni reputation will make my life "easier".

ReputationRep:
    btw, I would be happy to hear your opinion if I got this wrong. Thanks!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.