Turn on thread page Beta

Which perfume do you wear? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering because I've been feeling the need for a change...been wearing Clinique Happy Heart for the last couple of years and I'm getting bored of it...:o:

ReputationRep:
    I always wear Maybe Baby by Benfit - I was given it once by my auntie and I love it now.

ReputationRep:
    I wear Armani Code- it's amazing, i love it to bits.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment I mostly wear Daisy by Marc Jacobs in the day and Be Delicious by DKNY in the evening

ReputationRep:
    Touch of Pink by Lacoste - got some for a birthday present a couple of years ago and am practically addicted now.

ReputationRep:
    Vera Wang Princess :love:

ReputationRep:
    Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel - the Keira Knightley advert totally sold me and I wear it all the time now

ReputationRep:
    Fuel for Life by Diesel or CKone by Calvin Klein. Mmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    I go through phases... at the moment it's Euphoria - Calvin Klein... I lurrrve it

ReputationRep:
    CKin2u
    i loves it
    x

ReputationRep:
    Euphoria is a buff perfume :yep: but for me its Chanel No.5

ReputationRep:
    Chanel COCO mademoiselle... YUMMY I love it...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a terrible person for it, I'm sure, but if I'm going out to something 'posh', I wear my Chanel No.5. I love it, and I don't really know why.

For everyday stuff, bodyshop scents all the way!

ReputationRep:
    the light blue ghost.... never found anything i like better really (i'm picky) and nothing that blokes like more?

ReputationRep:
    Dolce and Gabbana 'the one'. Just got a brand new bottle as an early Xmas present yesterday and I couldn't be happier. Also like that Hilary Duff one, and Yves St Llaurent, Babydoll.

ReputationRep:
    go to a proper perfumier! i wear penhaligon's malabah right now. all of their scents are divine

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember the name, but it is in a blue and pink bottle.
    i remember like J Lo's "Glow" and Britney Spears' "Curious"

ReputationRep:
    elizabeth arden -green tea

ReputationRep:
    Miss Dior Chérie for me! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Beauty by Elizabeth Arden . Which reminds me, I"ll have to get some more soon I"m running out.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.