Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering because I've been feeling the need for a change...been wearing Clinique Happy Heart for the last couple of years and I'm getting bored of it...:o:

ReputationRep:
    I always wear Maybe Baby by Benfit - I was given it once by my auntie and I love it now.

ReputationRep:
    I wear Armani Code- it's amazing, i love it to bits.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment I mostly wear Daisy by Marc Jacobs in the day and Be Delicious by DKNY in the evening

ReputationRep:
    Touch of Pink by Lacoste - got some for a birthday present a couple of years ago and am practically addicted now.

ReputationRep:
    Vera Wang Princess :love:

ReputationRep:
    Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel - the Keira Knightley advert totally sold me and I wear it all the time now

ReputationRep:
    Fuel for Life by Diesel or CKone by Calvin Klein. Mmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    I go through phases... at the moment it's Euphoria - Calvin Klein... I lurrrve it

ReputationRep:
    CKin2u
    i loves it
    x

ReputationRep:
    Euphoria is a buff perfume :yep: but for me its Chanel No.5

ReputationRep:
    Chanel COCO mademoiselle... YUMMY I love it...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a terrible person for it, I'm sure, but if I'm going out to something 'posh', I wear my Chanel No.5. I love it, and I don't really know why.

For everyday stuff, bodyshop scents all the way!

ReputationRep:
    the light blue ghost.... never found anything i like better really (i'm picky) and nothing that blokes like more?

ReputationRep:
    Dolce and Gabbana 'the one'. Just got a brand new bottle as an early Xmas present yesterday and I couldn't be happier. Also like that Hilary Duff one, and Yves St Llaurent, Babydoll.

ReputationRep:
    go to a proper perfumier! i wear penhaligon's malabah right now. all of their scents are divine

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember the name, but it is in a blue and pink bottle.
    i remember like J Lo's "Glow" and Britney Spears' "Curious"

ReputationRep:
    elizabeth arden -green tea

ReputationRep:
    Miss Dior Chérie for me! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Beauty by Elizabeth Arden . Which reminds me, I"ll have to get some more soon I"m running out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.