The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have this feeling quite a abit actually, I swear I've dreamt something but only once it has happened do I remember. Really strange, and there's no real explanation for it.
The whole deja vu thing is talked about, but I genuinely believe I have seen things and that the deja vu nonsense is an excuse to hide from you a more profound understanding of the world at large.
Reply 3
I think you are psychic :yep:
Reply 4
I sometimes experience things in real-life that I know I've dreamt of before... but nothing major... like one time I was talking to a friend and I remembered that it happened in my dream in the exact same place, same convo and even the same cars! :s-smilie:
Deja vu? Yes, a couple of times. Freaky when it happens.
Reply 6
Yes, when it's really obvious.
Reply 7
I personally feel that i dream a lot of things, and then if one of those things happens in real-life, it's a coincidence.

Deja vu is well weird :yes:
I get deja vu all the time. Sometimes during an event which I have already 'experienced' I actually think to myself that I have been here before and try to remember what happens next.
Reply 9
I swear I get really good "hunches" sometimes. Like I remember one time there was this card game where all the cards were face down (except three kings) and you had to pick up the last king. And I remember at the start looking at this card and knowing thats where it was.... and it was.

I know I don't have a supernatural powers, or whatever. But stuff like that happens every so often and it's pretty cool :smile:
Had a premonition before my dad and step dad died.
Reply 11
Watch what you say, people. You might just get abducted. :tongue:
Reply 12
Its called, deja vu. Happens to me sometimes, but it's about the most randomest things.
Reply 13
This happens to me quite a bit, mostly with stuff that will happen at school or at home...but occasionally something "big" and I KNOW I knew it was going to happen and it feels really weird.

My theory, is that with the little things, I somehow make it happen, if that makes sense?
Reply 14
I get that at least once a day sometimes more.
Yep, I've had that many times. Sometimes my dreams are so intense that I think about it all day and wonder what it might mean... and then a few days later it happens. No special events, just gestures someone makes or something someone says to me... it's really strange.
Reply 16
Yeah...it's pretty freaky! Sometimes it's just a vague idea of something, whereas other times it's an exact scene or the exact words that I've dreamed or thought about before...it's weird...
It happens to me too, can be a bit freaky =S
Intriguing replies. Looks like I'm not the only one then. :smile:
Reply 19
LukeatForest
The whole deja vu thing is talked about, but I genuinely believe I have seen things and that the deja vu nonsense is an excuse to hide from you a more profound understanding of the world at large.

Indeed. Take the red pill.

Latest

Trending

Trending