The Student Room Group

Good Psychology sources to use in essays

I'm struggling to find reliable sources to gain information from for my essays, obviously to get a good grade you have to use a wide range of sources but all I can find for a good one is simply psych as a website.
Do you have any books/articles/websites that you would reccomend? Doesn't have to be a specific topic in psychology, i'm doing approaches right now so any with that would be good but yeah ANY SOURCES you have for psychology PLEASE recommend them to me! Thank you in advance!
Original post by PhoebeBatchelor
I'm struggling to find reliable sources to gain information from for my essays, obviously to get a good grade you have to use a wide range of sources but all I can find for a good one is simply psych as a website.
Do you have any books/articles/websites that you would reccomend? Doesn't have to be a specific topic in psychology, i'm doing approaches right now so any with that would be good but yeah ANY SOURCES you have for psychology PLEASE recommend them to me! Thank you in advance!

Hey! You could trying using other a level or gcse textbooks for references to studies, You could check my website for our psychology revision textbook (edexcel) and you could refer to studies from that :smile:
https://thestudydays.wordpress.com
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending