(Original post by Deyn_08)
    I think they rock
    Alot in my 6th form are gamer guys and they are really cute
    i never get approached by them though
    lol, you never will be. Unless you come in dressed as Princess Lea :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nintendo Nerds are Hawt. <3....

:ninja: What?

Seriously, I don't mind as long as it's not too too obsessive, and they don't ***** and moan about my lack of skills at me too much. And as long as they'll play Pokemon avec moi.

ReputationRep:
    Uncharted DF
    Ratchet and Clank
    Heavenly Sword
    Warhawk
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    GT5P
    MGS4
    R2
    MSPR
    Motorstorm
    VALKYRIA CHRONICLES
    LITTLE BIG PLANET

KILL ZONE 2
    FINAL FANTASY 13 (Exclusive in Japan)
    in FAMOUS
    and many more

Who says PS3 aint got good exclusives???

ReputationRep:
    I think... they should all marry their games consoles. They fondle them enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    I'm getting a bit too addicted to Fable II right now...

Oh and OP, you might attempt to buff up, but there's no helping your face sadly. Even so, your attitude is not exactly attractive.

My pic is my profile, and you're welcome to criticise it.
    Come on, there's no need to be personal. It might be the internet but it can still hurt the OPs self-esteem - and if you say he probably needs to lower his self-esteem, it's the internet. People act differently than in real life as demonstrated by yourself in this post, unless you are *****y in real life as well.

ReputationRep:
    how can ppl have time to play games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wazzup)
    how can ppl have time to play games.
    Are you serious?

With a brain like that, you probably have no time at all. You're too busy thinking of stupid things like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)

Surely there's still a longer delay/response time between you doing something and your character doing something than there would be with a gamepad or mouse, due to the nature of the motion sensor stuff? Also a lot of people complain in some games (Tomb Raider, e.g.) that the actions it prompts on screen during quick-time events don't seem to have much connection to the actual movements you need to make ... leading to a lot of deaths.
    It depends on the game. Zelda/Mario do the stick waggling very well. Okami is a bit dodgy, needs good timing, and you're pretty much restricted to a few weapons that work well. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is atrocious, it gets the directions confused. RE4 does it very well, so does Metroid Prime. Spiderman 3 is terribly imprecise. Zack and Wiki is generally good, bit iffy at times.

Basically, if they'd given it more buttons so that the arm waving wasn't the main control, and was more of a flourish/finisher move (like in No More Heroes) it'd have worked a lot better.
    It'll be very interesting to see what happens next generation (2011 i guess?) Ninty are gonna have to do something pretty big, as there's already a company making third party motion controllers for the 360 and Ps3. Doesn't even need the IR bar, uses some crazy magnetic thing for direction orientation.

ReputationRep:
    Well done gamers! We've managed to derail this thread!

Also, Wii is for babies, PS3 has no games at all, and Xbox 360 RRoD's as soon as you insert a game.

Thank you, and goodnight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshm)
    Woah, woah, woah, hold up. Girls actually play video games?!:eek:
    haha yeah.
    And I'm even watching the boxing at the moment.:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    haha yeah.
    And I'm even watching the boxing at the moment.:eek:
    I don't even watch boxing.:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshm)
    I don't even watch boxing.:ninja:
    dw, I don't mind wearing the trousers.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    dw, I don't mind wearing the trousers.

:p:
    Not cool.:p:

ReputationRep:
    You people are all ******* noobs with your 360s and PS3s. PC is where the pros go D:<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshm)
    Not cool.:p:
    haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    My dad bought me Quake when I was about 7 years old and I adored it

Me tooo

Good times, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    You people are all ******* noobs with your 360s and PS3s. PC is where the pros go D:<
    :five: PC gaming rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nath_england)
    girls generally like guys who aren't full of themselves
    ahahahha, brilliant

ReputationRep:
    Im a Gamer Girl as it were, PS3 XBOX 360 and computer.
    However my other half only likes the PC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spike4848)
    See, while usually at this point I'd take advantage of the CLEAR opportunity and make some suggestive remark with raised eyebrows, this being a forum and such this will just make me seem excessively creepy.

So instead I will wish to know (as this has been bugging me today now) whether you actually live on the jubilee line or not? (Bland I know, but what can I say? I'm fulfilled)
    Lol, OK, well your wish is my command. I don't, the reason my username is onthejubileeline is that when I made this account I had ridden the Jubilee Line that day. I actually live in Surrey (i.e. Greater London. Greater my arse)

Well done for avoiding the creepy comment! Though I do like the emoticon :- :hubba: I overuse it a bit

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.