The Student Room Group

Whats the best city in the UK for a night out

Tell me
Where are you based?

Any specific tastes? Do you want food, cocktails? Cheep booze, open all night? Hard core underground rave? Cheesy pop?
Original post by Apachecow
Where are you based?

Any specific tastes? Do you want food, cocktails? Cheep booze, open all night? Hard core underground rave? Cheesy pop?

I live in london I just want somewhere lively
Original post by ROCKNROLLAA
I live in london I just want somewhere lively

I was at Uni in London and never really found a great night out. Had much more fun up north - Leeds, Newcastle, York, Manchester.
Original post by Apachecow
I was at Uni in London and never really found a great night out. Had much more fun up north - Leeds, Newcastle, York, Manchester.

Are the women nice in York? In Manchester and London the women in clubs are stuck up and way to many travel in groups so how do you pull?
York is the best!
Tell me

You need to go to a big cities for a decent night out if you are in uni like Leeds, York, Newcastle, Manchester etc. Don't go to London, it is expensive and overrated.
Are the women nice in York? In Manchester and London the women in clubs are stuck up and way to many travel in groups so how do you pull?

Most women travel in groups, that’s how they feel safe at night. If they are few, like 1 or 2, they would be uncomfortable and shoot you down quicker.

Best to go with a mate and always move in pairs or so. Never alone.
Newcastle:cool:
Original post by Wired_1800
Most women travel in groups, that’s how they feel safe at night. If they are few, like 1 or 2, they would be uncomfortable and shoot you down quicker.

Best to go with a mate and always move in pairs or so. Never alone.

I see yeah I can't belive ill be alone forever
I see yeah I can't belive ill be alone forever

That’s not the point of my post.
Original post by Wired_1800
That’s not the point of my post.

I am informed this is a troll.
Personally I love Manchester in general, but their best rock nightclub (Jilly's) shut down years ago.

Hull has the best rock nightclub around now, but the city itself is a bit naff compared to Manchester.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Personally I love Manchester in general, but their best rock nightclub (Jilly's) shut down years ago.

-snip-

Another cultural touchstone gone...

:rip:
go to birmingham, gay village is supreme
You can enjoy the nights in Manchester, It's a wonderful city.
Newcastle:colonhash:
(Original post by ROCKNROLLAA)Tell me

Birkenhead
Moved to L&S
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply