Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ascottheyes)
    JoFo self-catered but I see lots of people have that as their first choice so we'll see! I don't mind too much though
    Cool. That was mine and since I've got an unconditional I know I'm in one of the converted houses in JoFo :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    Cool. That was mine and since I've got an unconditional I know I'm in one of the converted houses in JoFo :party:
    Amazing! Well fingers crossed I'll see you in JoFo & if not I'll hopefully see you in class! Just cannot wait to get my results. This last bit is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ascottheyes)
    Amazing! Well fingers crossed I'll see you in JoFo & if not I'll hopefully see you in class! Just cannot wait to get my results. This last bit is killing me!
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you What subjects did you take? Are you hopeful of achieving them?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, does anyone here live in a flat and is looking for a flatmate or know someone who is??? I'm in need of a room ASAP. Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am lookin for a flat mate..
    Please tell me what type of flat are you looking at?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Can anyone help decide between Leicester and Oxford Brookes? I have offers from both universities for MSc Software Engineering but I live outside the UK and I can't visit neither of them. I know that Oxford is a beautiful city and i have seen some videos but I have no idea for the Leicester city and university. The only thing I know is the raking table but I think that this is not enough.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    If anyone needs somewhere to live next year, we have a spare room going! £46/week (not including bills) click the link in my signature for more info

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I'm hoping to get into Leicester for Biological Sciences. Just saying hi to everyone else who's stressing (or not) before results day a quick question though, will i get an answer from my application for accommodation after i've received an unconditional offer or should i have already been given a placement??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smaks)
    Hi all, I'm hoping to get into Leicester for Biological Sciences. Just saying hi to everyone else who's stressing (or not) before results day a quick question though, will i get an answer from my application for accommodation after i've received an unconditional offer or should i have already been given a placement??
    From what I've learnt on this site I'd say that you only get an accommodation offer after you've got an uncondtional Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smaks)
    I was worried about the same thing but I'm in the same position and it seems we only get details after our offers change to unconditional (which they hopefully will!!)

Good luck for results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smaks)
    For me, even though in my case I am from UK, until you receive your grades and get given an unconditional offer, only then will you get told whether your application is successful for the building you picked. Good luck on your results.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in!! See you all in October! xxxx

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know when their clearing lines open?!

ReputationRep:
    They should've been open for the past couple of hours.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, we've got a spare room going for this year after one of our housemates dropped out of uni, we've got an ad up here http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-house...rsity/85881861 and if anyone wants to add me on facebook or anything like that to see what we're like or have a chat about it just message me on here and i'd be more than willing to give you my details

ReputationRep:
    I applied for accommodation today, if Im not getting, I am seriously gonna sleep in my car every 2nd day and then drive back to London.

lmao

ReputationRep:
    Who's looking forward to freshers then! This new 'Epsilon' club might be quite good, whether it will replace the Liquid/Republic on a Monday is another question. Their night is on a Tuesday, so it will probably be one or the other. I think Mosh is also on a Tuesday isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Achilles91)
    Who's looking forward to freshers then! This new 'Epsilon' club might be quite good, whether it will replace the Liquid/Republic on a Monday is another question. Their night is on a Tuesday, so it will probably be one or the other. I think Mosh is also on a Tuesday isn't it?
    Student night are normally Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They're mental if they think they can get good numbers on Tuesday. Chilliwhites tried to do that for Thursday and got royally raped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Student night are normally Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They're mental if they think they can get good numbers on Tuesday. Chilliwhites tried to do that for Thursday and got royally raped.
    Chilli Whites is usually pretty good on a Thursday though isn't it? Red Leicester on a Wednesday is good if you're in a sports club, we usually have a bar crawl first then end up at Red Leicester. You're right about Tuesday nights, I can't see it replacing Monday at Republic.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else miss Liquid just a bit? As good as Republic is.. I still have a soft spot for good old Liquid.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.