Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know anything about the matriculation ceremony tomorrow? It says we should find out what time to go to it on our personal timetable ... But I don't even have mine yet! Is anyone else in the same position?

ReputationRep:
    severn street Room available 10 minute walking distance to LeicesterUniversity and 20 minutes from De montfort Uni and the City Centre. £85 a weekexcluding bills. It is also a short walk from an array of Bars, Restaurants,Shops and is located close to the train station. The bedroom consists of adouble bed, comes with desk, chair, wardrobe and is fitted with secure doors andindividual locks. 3 Bathrooms shared between 6 people. Message me for details.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Does anyone here go Mosh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the Arcane)
    Does anyone here go Mosh?
    Yeh best club in leicest imo
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by maryj123)
    Yeh best club in leicest imo
    Which floor do you go to?

ReputationRep:
    Bottom on tuesday, top on fridays

ReputationRep:
    So if there are any black African/Caribbean applicants poking around in here maybe you'd like to take a look at the thread I made for us

Also any current students who'd like to tell us what to expect. I've heard a few things about the Lei ACS already

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2#post68263932

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    bump
    Oadby or City living ?
    I m a European ( Italy ) and I m going to start the Uni in Sep .
    I m thinking about living in a self-catered hall .
    Some hints from someone who lived there.
    Thank you beforehand 😄

ReputationRep:
    Any Jewish students or students interested in Jewish culture coming to leicester in september should know that we have reactivated our jewish society and should check out our stall at freshers fair!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruman97)
    Oadby or City living ?
    I m a European ( Italy ) and I m going to start the Uni in Sep .
    I m thinking about living in a self-catered hall .
    Some hints from someone who lived there.
    Thank you beforehand 😄
    I've lived in Oadby this year and absolutely loved it! A lot of first years live there so it really feels like you're all in it together and makes making friends a lot easier. You've got literally everything you need ie gym, supermarket and the village hub on your doorstop, the only downside is that a bus is needed to get nearly everywhere else unless you fancy the long walk into town. Definitely go self-catered, I've heard the food isn't great in the food court and that there isn't a lot of variety.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be a postgrad but new to the uni (I did my degree at Winchester) and I'm just wondering what it'll be like for me? Where do most postgrads stay? In halls?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.