Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Its not much better weather here

ReputationRep:
    Am i like the only dude from uni of leicester that does international relations and politics :confused: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    lol obviously not, you have lectures with them!!
    maybe you are the only one on here thou

ReputationRep:
    TSR meetup in manorcroft tomorrow!

or, better, may I suggest a Leicester TSR meetup in the Al-Mashriq shisha bar? Because I really like shisha right now.

ReputationRep:
    what ya think of the open day? Lolz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pocket Calculator)

or, better, may I suggest a Leicester TSR meetup in the Al-Mashriq shisha bar? Because I really like shisha right now.
    Mmmm, love the shisha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pocket Calculator)

I've only discovered Al-Mashriq this year. I'm on for this

ReputationRep:
    I'm up for it! And all those who don't want any shisha, they do some awesome buffet food during the day. And gorgeous mint tea, served in pewter pots. Oh, and *incredible* milkshakes. Anyone in on this venture?

ReputationRep:
    mint tea is made of win. Obviously i'm a bit far away to join you guys but I just thought that i'd add that

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know a person called Tariq from leicester uni? i think he is a final year student for medical engineering

anyway he has applied to study medicine at leicester this year and and i think had an interview in jan. i need his help, so if u knw him pls let me knw

ReputationRep:
    No offence, but you'll be lucky to find him through asking on here, particularly with no further information than his first name. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't mean to say you have the right, OP, to tell his full name!
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Have you tried facebook that might get you more of a response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me28)
    Does anyone know a person called Tariq from leicester uni? i think he is a final year student for medical engineering

anyway he has applied to study medicine at leicester this year and and i think had an interview in jan. i need his help, so if u knw him pls let me knw
    I think I know him. Out of regards to anonymity, did his last name begin with S and is he from Mauritius? If so, then I know him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    I think I know him. Out of regards to anonymity, did his last name begin with S and is he from Mauritius? If so, then I know him.

i dont think he was mauritius.

erm, he is light skin, has braces, skinny. i think he does boxing. he is in the final year of his under grad so im guessin he is 20 - 21

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me28)
    i dont think he was mauritius.

erm, he is light skin, has braces, skinny. i think he does boxing. he is in the final year of his under grad so im guessin he is 20 - 21
    Ah okay. I don't think he's the guy then. Although I do remember him saying something that he knew another Tariq. This would also be his last year too, as he is the same age as me, 21 and only slightly older.

So probably a different guy then. Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Ah okay. I don't think he's the guy then. Although I do remember him saying something that he knew another Tariq. This would also be his last year too, as he is the same age as me, 21 and only slightly older.

So probably a different guy then. Sorry!

can you get him to get the other tariq?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me28)
    can you get him to get the other tariq?
    I'll see what I can do!

ReputationRep:
    Hey again guys! I'm so looking forward to coming back in September/summer!! I miss it so much, even if it'll be third year and i'll be snowed under with work. How is everyone else atm?

ReputationRep:
    wow, we're a talkative lot *rolls eyes*
    how is everybody?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.