Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

prefume for girls. wat do guys like? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insanetothebrain)
    Nothing more hotter than banging a gal whos coated in some nice Chanel. :coma:
    Chanel = yeah but you should think about your choice of words again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Chanel = yeah but you should think about your choice of words again.
    Ok calm down.. - Nothing more hotter than humping a girl who is coated in some nice Chanel.

Happy? :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insanetothebrain)
    Ok calm down.. - Nothing more hotter than humping a girl who is coated in some nice Chanel.

Happy? :getmecoat:
    You won't believe HOW happy I am!

ReputationRep:
    Chanel No.5?

ReputationRep:
    I have the purple DKNY (Be Delicious Night) I love it, but ive heard a few people say its quite a strong scent, its not very light, but perfect for evenings as the name suggests

ReputationRep:
    A friend bought me DKNY Delicious night for my birthday but I think it's horrid.

I wear Chanel Allure and have done for years now. My mum always tells me to get something 'younger' but I like it.

I want to get something nice but cheaper that I can use during the day as I would rather save my Chanel for nights out and the like considering it's not cheap. Any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    DIESEL zero plus feminine the red bottle :kiss3: tis smells tasty... like vanilla/cocoa butter
    Davidoff Cool Water =)

ReputationRep:
    my signature scent is angel by thierry mugler been wearing it for a few years, but i wanna move onto michael kors perfume but cant find it anywhere (dont want the island one though).

ReputationRep:
    ^ signature scent? are you famous?

you can get michael kors in House of Fraser.

i love bvglari omnia crystalline and moschino cheap and chic i love love!

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend always says I smell nice when I wear this:

https://www.lush.co.uk/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=80

It smells of toffee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetdarling)
    amor amor by cacharel . love love love it.x
    I completely agree, this is my favourite along with daisy by marc Jacobs.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.