Maths 7
Business 7
Chinese 9
English lang 6
English lit 5
Music 6
Spanish 5
Further maths 5
And also grade 7 in piano, did NCS and L6 Advance literacy and got certificate in it.
I know these grades are not good but just want to ask if I get into band 1/2 and above 2800 in ukcat and A*AA for a level would I get into Manchester university or other universities for dentistry? Would they give an exception?
Original post by Ire11
Hi I want to ask the chance of getting into dentistry with GCSE grades:
Bio 8
Chem 8
Physics 6
Maths 7
Business 7
Chinese 9
English lang 6
English lit 5
Music 6
Spanish 5
Further maths 5
And also grade 7 in piano, did NCS and L6 Advance literacy and got certificate in it.
I know these grades are not good but just want to ask if I get into band 1/2 and above 2800 in ukcat and A*AA for a level would I get into Manchester university or other universities for dentistry? Would they give an exception?

Yes these grades are good. As long as you avoid applying to places that strongly focus on GCSEs like Birmingham and Cardiff etc. Most places any care about bio, chem, maths and eng lang.
Reply 2
Hi I want to ask the chance of getting into dentistry with these GCSE grades :

Maths 7
English language 5
English literature 5
Biology 8
Chemistry 8
Physics 6
Business 7
Chinese Cantonese 9
Chinese mandarin 9
Music 6
Spanish 5
Further maths 5

And also grade 6 distinction in piano, did NCS and L6 Advance literacy and got certificate in it.

Quick Reply

Latest