Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guys!
    I live in Germany, will be 19 next month and next year I have my German School leaving examination (i hope so!)
    After that, there's much time! I have to go to the army, i suppose in october. So I am thinking about a trip to England with my motorbike for about 4 or 6 weeks.
    Learning some english and visit your nice country
    But such a trip isn't cheap! I am not able to afford to live for 4 weeks in a hotel :rolleyes: . But perhaps I could find someone who would let me sleep by himself. I know it is a bit impudent but i think i am able to reciprocate that. Perhaps teaching some maths or german, helping in the house or garden, sitting the children, offer you a holiday in germany...

It would be nice, if you report me whats possible (perhaps you know someone who may be interested...) !
    It isn't hasty, it was just one of my thoughts it's more than half a year till 07.2004

So just write or ask what you want
    (i hope you know what i tried to say :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    :confused:
    - don't you understand me?
    - is it soo impudent?
    ok - than just say hello to the new nice guy and your opinion to such an adventure tour

i saw that here some friendly people, just say if you could imagine that

P.S.: If have got an E in English... :rolleyes: (please help! )

ReputationRep:
    Noone is going to let you stay in their house. Period.

On a lighter note, welcome, hope you enjoy the forum and your trip to england.

Don't worry about your E, i had a german guy at my school who i knew for a few months, he speaks perfect, and i mean perfect, english and still gets a b.

And to think we can't even manage simple french at my school...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Noone is going to let you stay in their house. Period.

On a lighter note, welcome, hope you enjoy the forum and your trip to england.

Don't worry about your E, i had a german guy at my school who i knew for a few months, he speaks perfect, and i mean perfect, english and still gets a b.

And to think we can't even manage simple french at my school...
    ok, i take back that "friendly people"!
    or who is "noone"

you mean its impossible to find someone? Perhaps you have some informations of youth hotels or places where i could camp? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Check out http://www.yha.org.uk for youth hostels.

Bear in mind you will need to join first and you can get a catalogue of all hostels sent to you. The prices are very reasonable though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cimmie)
    :confused:
    - don't you understand me?
    - is it soo impudent?
    ok - than just say hello to the new nice guy and your opinion to such an adventure tour

i saw that here some friendly people, just say if you could imagine that

P.S.: If have got an E in English... :rolleyes: (please help! )
    Gibt es kein Schulaustauschprogramm in deiner Schule? Es waere sicherer... mindestens weiss man, dass die Familie, bei der man bleibt, einem nicht schaden wird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    Gibt es kein Schulaustauschprogramm in deiner Schule? Es waere sicherer... mindestens weiss man, dass die Familie, bei der man bleibt, dir nicht schaden wird.
    From my german I did at GCSE that translates to:

'Is there no school exchange program in your school? It would be safer... at least white one that the family, at which one remains will not harm you.'

*closes google language tool*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    Gibt es kein Schulaustauschprogramm in deiner Schule? Es waere sicherer... mindestens weiss man, dass die Familie, bei der man bleibt, einem nicht schaden wird.
    shall i answer in german? ok, why not

ich bin nächstes jahr FREI! Da hab ich keine Schule mehr, die mir sowas organisieren kann (macht sie eh nicht). Daher würde ich das gerne selbst organisieren, hoffe dass sowas möglich ist.
    Und die frage ist wer schadet WEM - hätte ich das jetzt nicht sagen sollen? :rolleyes:

next year i am free, no school which could organisate such an exchange. Thats why i want to organisate it on my one, i hope its possible.
    The question is, who hurts whom - i hadn't said that, had i? :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.