Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    meeting him in manchester next week..... daveo that is
    yeah see manchester subforum if anyone is interested in meeting up in manchester

ReputationRep:
    yeah see manchester subforum if anyone is interested in meeting up in manchester
    Omfg! I'm all the way down in London, but this is an opportunity not to be missed. I'll be there!

Can I come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Omfg! I'm all the way down in London, but this is an opportunity not to be missed. I'll be there!
    Omg dude me too.

I'll take Daveo out, you take the rest of 'em on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Can I come?
    its open to anyone
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t68271.html
    see end

its open to anyone
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t68271.html
    see end
    Damn my 16-year-old-ness, I really don't do piss-ups well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoWeR)
    Omg dude me too.

I'll take Daveo out, you take the rest of 'em on.
    :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I would like to meet everyone from TSR. If any of you stop by here, i would gladly take you for a tour. I just love showing people the beauties of the west coast.

That included you too Vienna 95

ReputationRep:
    As I posted in the thread... would love to... but I just cant!
    Plus I wouold be the only girl. How do I know you're not all paedaphiles???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afireinside©)
    haha, superb! :p:

Well all those pundits are dropping like flies, first Frank McClintock, then Rodney Marsh! :cool:
    considers sending audition tape
    Sounds like it's just us two for the football regulars then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna999)
    How do I know you're not all paedaphiles???
    I get the feeling people worry too much. Chances of them all being paedophiles is so slim that there's a higher chance of you being struck by lightning probably. And strictly speaking, if you've had sex underage, you're also one yourself. How do you not know that some of your existing friends are terrorists?

ReputationRep:
    id meet danni bella, altho id probably hate her, cos id be so jealous dammit!!

ReputationRep:
    Prolly Alice2411. I was actually thinking about this the other day, how awesome it would be if she was here, so I could take her to all the kool shops (over here, we're talking Sportsgirl, Portmans, Miss Shop in Myer, and around Chadstone Shopping centre) :elefant:

Actually one of my friends from Wales, has a mate who's really gonna be visiting Aus soon! :eek: :cool: So we'll give her the Chadstone tour, I think

Otherwise kew or something, if Alice couldn't make it I'd like to meet Frost105 too, why does it have to only be one member? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alice2411)
    id meet danni bella
    *Snap!* Except, like, change that around to you!!! Omg, I just mentioned you in my last post without realising you were still here :eek:

Well just in case you can't get over here hehe, check out this website: www.sportsgirl.com.au At least it'll be a virtual experience

Danni x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    best. post. ever.
    Muchas gracias

ReputationRep:
    Trigger, obviously

ReputationRep:
    I can't Choose one person.....There's too many lovely people on here. :hello:

ReputationRep:
    If I could meet one of the member of TSR? it would have to be ‘Repentance’

Why thank, thank you! :p:

jks...I am new in this community so don’t know anyone… :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    As seen as i also know very few people on here, pretty much anyone whos cool.

I guess i've spoke to a couple of the sports section people a few times, though.

After seeing a couple of pics, there's some pretty hot birds here. That'd be a good choice, i guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    I can't Choose one person.....There's too many lovely people on here. :hello:
    thanks hun :cool: :cool:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.