The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Black. Just usually the first pen that wanders along.

And as someone said, is there really nothing better to discuss...:lolwut:
Silver :smile:
I don't send Christmas cards, I'm far too cheap.
Reply 23
I used to be so prettiful with my Christmas cards...I'd have my list, get all my gel pens out, write down which card I was going to give to who (eg. X - dog with Santa hat on, Y - teddy bear in the snow :p:) and I'd write in all different colours for different people and draw little sprigs of holly and stuff!

Now I have hardly any cards to spend I just use whatever nice gel pen I can find - for birthday cards at the minute I'm quite partial to a sparkly blue-y irridescent one!
Reply 24
Whichever I happen to have- usual something bright/glittery/gold/silver :p:
I always used to get a gold sparkly gel pen :biggrin:. But I don't do Christmas cards anymore, they're a waste of time, plus save the trees and all that. :o:
Reply 26
Since i started this thread, I should probably make a contribution too. :smile:

I tend to use a gold gel pen but it takes so long to dry. I'll usually write all my cards in one night and have them all opened up and lined up along my desk so it can dry.

This year, I'm considering changing to silver. Not sure whether gold or silver seems more christmassy though?
Reply 27
People put prior thought into this?! I usually just pick one out of my pot of pens and the all end up in different colours.

Latest

Trending

Trending