The Student Room Group

Uplearn

Has anyone used uplearn for Maths, physics and Biology? Is it worth buying for my A level revision?
Hi, I've used Uplearn for my A-level maths (AQA) board for some months. I would say it is very good as there are interesting and more entertaining videos for each topic. They go over the example questions for each topic and give you practice exam questions based on the topic that you learnt. Plus, they have plenty of mock exam papers for each paper 1,2 and 3 which were helpful as the mark scheme showed you how to get the marks. Furthermore, if you are ever stuck with a question, you can use the live chat function and they normally reply in like 20 mins.

For the 2022 maths paper i took, i remember there was a question about co-planar and co-linear (can't remember the full question) and I remembered a bit of that topic from Uplearn rather than school which was quite surprising.

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by PinkSmoothie
Hi, I've used Uplearn for my A-level maths (AQA) board for some months. I would say it is very good as there are interesting and
more entertaining videos for each topic. They go over the example questions for each topic and give you practice exam questions based on the topic that you learnt. Plus, they have plenty of mock exam papers for each paper 1,2 and 3 which were helpful as the mark scheme showed you how to get the marks. Furthermore, if you are ever stuck with a question, you can use the live chat function and they normally reply in like 20 mins.

For the 2022 maths paper i took, i remember there was a question about co-planar and co-linear (can't remember the full question) and I remembered a bit of that topic from Uplearn rather than school which was quite surprising.

Hope that helps :smile:

That’s helpful thank you. Would you say it’s better than Physic’s Maths Tutor?
Original post by Snowy45
That’s helpful thank you. Would you say it’s better than Physic’s Maths Tutor?

Hi, i would definitely say it is better than PMT just because it is more interactive than the worksheets of PMT but PMT is good for practice exam questions aswell. I believe you can sign up for a free trial of Uplearn. BTW, if you know anyone with Uplearn currently i think you can also get £20 off your first purchase https://uplearn.co.uk/referralterms/

Quick Reply