The Student Room Group

looking for accommodation preferably wembley

hi im jessica, 20yo and studying illustration at UoW harrow campus. I've not had the best of luck finding accommodation so if anyone needs a roommate or needs someone to fill their halls room pls message me. location wise the campus is in harrow and i know there's lots of accom in Wembley so im looking at north west london. any help would be really appreciated:smile:

im a really chill, tidy and clean and im not a massive party person either. an all girls flat or house would be nice
Hi Jessica if you check my posts I have a room at Arch View House available not all girls unfortunately 2 girls and 2 guys but not the partying type, I am looking to do a tenancy swap if you are interested all the details are in my post, I cannot private message because I am a new TSR member but if you send me your email or some other details I could give you some more info.
hi george thanks, ill wait 3 days so i can private message you, in the mean time could you give some more info on the accommodation
Original post by georgeclarke63
Hi Jessica if you check my posts I have a room at Arch View House available not all girls unfortunately 2 girls and 2 guys but not the partying type, I am looking to do a tenancy swap if you are interested all the details are in my post, I cannot private message because I am a new TSR member but if you send me your email or some other details I could give you some more info.
Original post by jessica.tran
hi george thanks, ill wait 3 days so i can private message you, in the mean time could you give some more info on the accommodation

The room is a classic ensuite with a shared kitchen with 4 other ensuites, the features include:

- A small double bed with 2 shelves above with charger ports, two
cubbies to the side and large under bed storage.
- A large desk with three draws and a chair.
- 8 shelves and 2 cupboards around the desk.
- Floor to celling wardrobe with space for shoes inside.
- Bathroom: shower (with holder for shower products), sink, toilet, shelfing and mirrored storage cupboard.
- A full length mirror in the bedroom and 2 mirrors in the bathroom.

- Breakfast Bar.
- Induction hob and combi-oven.
- Fridge freezer.
- Cleaning supplies (hoover, mop/bucket).
- Sofas.
- Microwave, kettle, toaster.
- Plenty of storage split between the residents.

The full list of what's included can be found here: https://www.unitestudents.com/london/arch-view-house

The building has:

- Gym
- Laundry room
- Bike storage
- Recycling room
- Cinema rooms
- Common areas (with pool tables and vending machines)
- Indoor and outdoor social spaces including 3 rooftop terraces

Water, Heating, Electric, Wi-Fi which averages 110MB/s+ is all included in the price.

It is about a 10 minute walk to the train station and a short walk from supermarkets including Co-op, Sainsburys, Amazon Fresh and Tesco's.

Box park is also in the area about a 5 minute walk with a wide range of food vendors and games including VR, axe throwing and crazy golf.
thanks for this, how much is the weekly rent?

Original post by georgeclarke63
The room is a classic ensuite with a shared kitchen with 4 other ensuites, the features include:

- A small double bed with 2 shelves above with charger ports, two
cubbies to the side and large under bed storage.
- A large desk with three draws and a chair.
- 8 shelves and 2 cupboards around the desk.
- Floor to celling wardrobe with space for shoes inside.
- Bathroom: shower (with holder for shower products), sink, toilet, shelfing and mirrored storage cupboard.
- A full length mirror in the bedroom and 2 mirrors in the bathroom.

- Breakfast Bar.
- Induction hob and combi-oven.
- Fridge freezer.
- Cleaning supplies (hoover, mop/bucket).
- Sofas.
- Microwave, kettle, toaster.
- Plenty of storage split between the residents.

The full list of what's included can be found here: https://www.unitestudents.com/london/arch-view-house

The building has:

- Gym
- Laundry room
- Bike storage
- Recycling room
- Cinema rooms
- Common areas (with pool tables and vending machines)
- Indoor and outdoor social spaces including 3 rooftop terraces

Water, Heating, Electric, Wi-Fi which averages 110MB/s+ is all included in the price.

It is about a 10 minute walk to the train station and a short walk from supermarkets including Co-op, Sainsburys, Amazon Fresh and Tesco's.

Box park is also in the area about a 5 minute walk with a wide range of food vendors and games including VR, axe throwing and crazy golf.

Quick Reply

Latest