This discussion is closed.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago

I'm in the library at the hospital revising, and a guy in the year above who is lovely and GORGEOUS. Comes over to say hello. I'm typing on msn to my friend about how gorgeous he is when he just happens to appear. I turn round to face him so i can say hi, and my pen, which was in my mouth drops right onto the floor in front of him. It rolls by his foot and i scramble to pick it up. He says "Smooth, very smooth", before handing the pen back to me and carrying on the conversation!

I am SOOOO embarassed! Just as well it doesn't show when i blush or i would have been in big trouble.
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol i dont think it matters

sounds like he likes you anyway :rolleyes:
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

I'm in the library at the hospital revising, and a guy in the year above who is lovely and GORGEOUS. Comes over to say hello. I'm typing on msn to my friend about how gorgeous he is when he just happens to appear. I turn round to face him so i can say hi, and my pen, which was in my mouth drops right onto the floor in front of him. It rolls by his foot and i scramble to pick it up. He says "Smooth, very smooth", before handing the pen back to me and carrying on the conversation!

I am SOOOO embarassed! Just as well it doesn't show when i blush or i would have been in big trouble.
awwwwwwwww so cute! lol! :p:
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

he is GORGEOUS.
wow, you like little britain :aetsch:
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

congrats, your plan worked very well. :aetsch:
Sarky
Rep:
?
I didn't have a plan!

And yes i do sound like that woman Ooo but he's goooooorgeous. I'd let him be my doctor anyday.

It's never gonna happen, i've got a boyfriend. But he is lovely eye candy. :p:
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Classic. But don't you have a boyfriend?
Sarky
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
Classic. But don't you have a boyfriend?

See above
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

See above
Yeah....we posted at the same time. :aetsch:
Sarky
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
Yeah....we posted at the same time. :aetsch:
Lol :bootyshak
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It sounds like you will be getting some action pretty soon
Asian cutie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol....... well u nid to break the ice sum how!
Butterfly
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

Awww! If that were me I would have blushed crimson, and he probably would have said 'you're blushing'...which is NOT helpful in those situations!

Being smooth is overrated anyway (in these situations I mean)!
Sarky
Rep:
?
Well i'm dark so it didn't show. But i was blushing and i'm blushing just thinking about it now!

He is lovely though.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
Well i'm dark so it didn't show. But i was blushing and i'm blushing just thinking about it now!

He is lovely though.
and they called it puppy love :cool:
Sarky
Rep:
?
(Original post by eric bischoff)
and they called it puppy love :cool:
Nothings gonna happen, its just a crush
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

See above
sounds like cheating by proxy to me!
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

Hmm I might give that plan a blast. Duno if it'll work the same way, n I blush like nothing before! :rolleyes:
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
Nothings gonna happen, its just a crush
today a crush, tomorrow a child
sparkle86
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
awwww. dunno if u should be thinking that deeply about him though if u have a bf. just my opinion.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads